Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Mod launcher not working
randomdino made this topic 4 years ago
Hey. i just started using the Lucas mod launcher and downloaded some mods. it was working for a while, but now when i try to launch the game nothing will happen. i tried changing the mod i was opening but nothing is happening. Could someone help me?
0 likes
0 replies
0 likes
0 replies
My Progress reset when i launch the game using mod launcher
nate56mate made this topic 4 years ago
When i start up the Simpsons Hit and Run (without major mods) on the mod launcher, my progress seems to have been reset to 0% and i have to start a new game, but when i launch the game without the mod launcher, my progress is 100%, what's happened?
0 likes
0 replies
DT Docs 3.0 is now available
Donut Team made this topic 4 years ago
Hey everyone, today we're going live with a major update to our documentation site. DT Docs 3.0 This is a completely new documentation site built from the ground up by us. We built this due to the limitations of our previous engine becoming more and more problematic as our docs site grew in scope. T
7 likes
1K views
0 replies
como jogo mutiplayer na nova versão do launcher?
FireGod made this topic 4 years ago
estou com problemas na hora de jogar com meu amigo os simpsons,antigamente,tinhamos que colocar o token e já ir jogando,mas agora esta pedindo nome,senha(na aba "User") e host,port e server password (na aba "Server"),eu ja consegui fazer o login,mas não sei oque colocar em host e na porta,é pra eu c
0 likes
0 replies
How Can i make a mod to Change homer into moe?
Cameron made this topic 4 years ago
title says it all i want to play as moe the closet i got was replacing homer's xml file with moe's xml file but ther arms were split apart from the body and the hands were all out of shape. i tried using jakes character gen but not sure what to do once characters are created. tldr: i want to change
0 likes
0 replies
Confetti Explosion
Surreal Bot made this topic 4 years ago
This is how opening a present felt like back when you were younger than 13. When I was 5, my parents wrapped up a really huge present for Christmas. When I opened it, it was revealed to be charred husk. This mod basically re-enacts that whole moment. DOWNLOAD HERE?!
8 likes
1K views
0 replies
Mad Max in Simpsons Hit & Run?
KadeEclipse made this topic 4 years ago
Hope you enjoy this! This is a Custom Mod made for the Simpsons Hit & Run. Might include links if anyone wants to expand on them or just use them. Includes: - Mad Max Interceptor - Rebel Tank from Star Wars Battlefront Classic - White Ferrini Author: KadeEclipse https://donutteam.com/forum/profile/1
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
A Sharmp launcher repairer would be suitable for anyone who can not repair their launcher
๖̶ζ͜͡UnderStayシ made this topic 4 years ago
A Sharmp launcher repairer would be suitable for anyone who can not repair their launcher
1 likes
0 replies
Improved Cars
ValeraPan made this topic 4 years ago
Just a mini-mod that improve some car wheel models as it was in preview models. Download. Images:
7 likes
2K views
0 replies
What if sonic r had online support?
LucyDucy made this topic 4 years ago
So i was just playing sonic r and thought "Hey what if this game had little low poly sonics running around the first level breaking the boundaries of the game and chatting with each other?" it sounds fun on paper but sonic controls like he's a tank, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea. I'd like to h
0 likes
0 replies
Hit & run keeps crashing after immediatly beating story line
beaveronies made this topic 4 years ago
Hi, everytime I launch my hit and run game it loads up fine and i get to where i can select "new game", "resume game" etc... But when i hit resume game the newspaper spins and the burning loading rope gets to about half way and then crashes I selected for it to pop up a message when it crashes and t
0 likes
0 replies
failed mission/race music
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
Hello this is my first mod request and it occurred to me while playing with my ps2 emulator (pcsx2) I wish someone would add a failure music every time you don't complete a race / mission. Like when you lose a Gran Turismo 4 license (Yello - Oh Yeah) or the great "GAME OVER YEAH!!!!" from Sega PD: N
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to change traffic cars into real cars
Mariofan99 made this topic 4 years ago
like this garbage replacing duff truck. is there a way to do it?
0 likes
0 replies
Licensed Cars for Traffic.
BizMarkie111 made this topic 4 years ago
This is more of an "idea" or "suggestion" per se rather than a request—the world isn't going to stop spinning if something like this isn't done. I think it would be kind of cool if common vehicles on the road in the real world would be added into Simpsons: Hit and Run. I like the current line-up of
0 likes
0 replies