Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Mirror Mode?
TheTitaniumFox made this topic 5 years ago
hello I was wondering where are people getting Mirror Mode when you go to the SHAR-MP
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Additional Prototype Differences
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
These are some differences that I found in the The Simpsons: Hit & Run PlayStation 2 prototype that I believe to be undocumented. Please note that I only have the Xbox version for reference. Vehicle stats differences. For example, the Hover Car has one star in the Toughness category in the prototype
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
The Simpsons Roleplay?
GStazione005 made this topic 5 years ago
Maybe it's a bad idea but, maybe one day you could make a map of Springfield but multiplayer roleplay? with their jobs as police, doctor, fireman, garbage man, work in the bar, in the nuclear plant, truck drivers, etc., we have vehicles, but we do not have a map or the mechanics to work as gameplay.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
about lucas shar mod launcher
ark63 made this topic 5 years ago
hey does anyone have the 1.0 version of lucas shar mod launcher ?
0 likes
0 replies
Forcing Controller Support ?
Lapin made this topic 5 years ago
Hi ! I've been reading for a long time here but never posted, that's my trial I guess So, I play Hit & Run on PC since a few years now, and wish I did more. Used to play with a PS4 controller but one out of two times (by time I mean : one of two Windows saves) the game would just not recognize it na
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Importing A Model
Doctor Cpu made this topic 5 years ago
Does somebody mind replacing the simpsons house interior with This Thanks!
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
What Are You're 3 Favourite Levels, Missions Within Them, And Why?
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
What are you're top three favourite levels. What are you're top three missions within them? Why? Personally... FAVOURITE LEVELS 3. Level 3 - Fun missions, and the story starts to pick up speed. 2. Level 5 - Fun missions, great map and hidden collectibles, and the main story unravels at the end. 1. L
1 likes
0 replies
Charecter Request
Doctor Cpu made this topic 5 years ago
Could somebody make a mod replacing marge, grampa, bart, lisa and maggie (from the additional character mod) with the lack of clothes of homer-casual.
0 likes
0 replies
about cycle of the day and night
ark63 made this topic 5 years ago
hey i have a request why not to add a day and night cycle hack
0 likes
0 replies
I've Recreated The Unused Podium (Costume Shop Background).
Yoshogon32 made this topic 5 years ago
I've recreated the unused podium,here you have the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lo2fpaj https://imgur.com/a/q9u4T8u
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team February 2019 Website Update #1 (v6.5) - General Information
Fluffy made this topic 5 years ago
Hello everyone, On 5 February 2019, we initiated an emergency maintenance at approximately 12:00 AM (ET). The call was made to push the site into emergency maintenance approximately 45 minutes before. To ensure that all users are able to finish up their work, we decided to give 45 minutes to plan. C
7 likes
1K views
0 replies
Texture Help
TheFunHero made this topic 5 years ago
I'm trying to add the Red Rock (Knuckles' Extreme Gear Hoverboard) from Sonic RIders into the game, but when I add the textures to the p3d editor, it appears to be black on the Composite Drawable. Is there something I'm doing wrong? If so, please let me know.
0 likes
0 replies
DTCSS Update - 29 January 2019
Fluffy made this topic 5 years ago
Hey all, We've made some tweaks to our legacy website, also known as the Donut Team Content Submission System (DTCSS). Because of these tweaks, I felt it was important to publicly disclose them. This thread will be more technical than our general changelogs and is only intended for people already us
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Looking For Helpers For My Mod
V0RTEX L0RD made this topic 5 years ago
CURRENT HELPERS: Xunkown Hello everyone, So far I've been struggling to make a mod however, I was thinking I could get some helpers. PLOT: The plot for my mod is sort of weird but here goes: You get to play as three different characters, Grandpa, Bart & Homer your all trying to stop the aliens (like
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Apu Not Appearing With A Composite Drawable Prop
Hadley Steel made this topic 5 years ago
I've attached a prop to the "apu_m" model. If I'm playing as him, or if he's in the Kwik-E-Mart, it doesn't show up. However, the prop is visible in the costume shop as well as when he's an NPC. He's costume models work just fine with the prop. Anyone else found similar problems?
0 likes
0 replies