Forum Mod Bakery Docs
HELP PLEASEEEE
My real name is Reinas made this topic 5 years ago
I cannot join the discord server it says to me We failed to authorise you. Please try again later. Please someone help i don't know what to do...
0 likes
0 replies
Can't run the vanilla game
jacobtheboffin made this topic 5 years ago
Hi there and firstly thank you for any help. I installed the game from disc a couple of days ago and the game worked for one session successfully, with no issues, I saved the game at the end of Level 1, and then closed the game, and turned off my laptop. When I came back, went through the launcher a
1 likes
0 replies
Vehicles and costumes
Radioactive_monkey made this topic 5 years ago
I've been looking for vehicles and alternate characters but they all seem to be on like base homer not as costumes and on like a specific cars so like 5 want to replace the same car and I was wondering if anyone knows how to change that like instead of having a character as base homer change it to a
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
B3N's Classy Family Sedan
KadeEclipse made this topic 5 years ago
Here's My family Sedan! download
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
Donut Team: September 2018 Status Update
Loren made this topic 5 years ago
Hello everyone, We have a new status update for your today regarding Donut Mod and the Website. Let us know what you think in the thread down below.
13 likes
1K views
0 replies
Can Someone Help me creating a "Real Life" version of Homer?
Alan Bur made this topic 5 years ago
Hello! maybe some of you have seen my mod "HD Textures" if not this is the link: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/1866/ The point is that i dont know how to use blender and i want someone to create a real life version of homer for this mod. I ll put credits!
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Having a tough situation...
Victorio made this topic 5 years ago
Having a hard time understanding what to do... I want to make it so that after the dialogue with comic book guy is complete (after the race) the game teleports you back to the cbgcar and it continues with following a trail I've already prepared in P3D file and M3l and other parts needed. But it does
0 likes
0 replies
can somebody make me a mod
Ban ME NOW made this topic 5 years ago
pls and i will pay u 5 pounds pay pal
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Controller stopped working?
Dewey made this topic 5 years ago
So, I just reinstalled SHAR, and for the first time ever, I can't seem to get my XInput controller working. It's just the basic game, and the mod launcher. The game just seems to refuse to accept the input. Anyone have any ideas?
0 likes
0 replies
Error Trouble
DevilCrash666 made this topic 5 years ago
Hey everyone every time i try to start up SHARMP it comes up with a error saying MultiplayerResources2 and i cant find it please help
0 likes
0 replies
Problems with Lucas P3D editor
SpeexeZ made this topic 5 years ago
Hello, I am learning to create mods, however I can not import files to lucas p3d to change the texture, the import option is not present, try to add an old version of the luca p3d program and only the blank screen remains, i neede help.
0 likes
0 replies
Problem modding SHAR. Homer and Lisa silently stare at each other
SciFiPieFly made this topic 5 years ago
Hi, I'm trying to mod the game, but I'm not very smart about this stuff, but still, I'm learning everyday something new. Many of you said that I should look at the game files to learn more, and it actually helped, now I thought that a good thing to do would be to modify a mission step by step, chang
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
TARDIS Car Mod
daberonifeast made this topic 5 years ago
Fly around Springfield in the spinning, whirring, light-up TARDIS from BBC's Doctor Who. Here it is on YouTube DOWNLOAD IT
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1.2 and Model XML Format Blender Add-on 1.1.1 is now available
Loren made this topic 5 years ago
Community, Today we're releasing Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1.2 with several bug fixes and changes. We're also releasing Lucas' Pure3D Editor Model XML Format Blender Add-on 1.1.1 with fix related to a change in the Pure3D editor. Changelog for Lucas' Pure3D Editor Fixed a crash when copying or cutting
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Sadlybadlyy will be speedrunning The Simpsons: Hit & Run at Games Done Quick in approximately 5 hours from this post.
Fluffy made this topic 5 years ago
COMMUNITY, We'd like to show our support to Sadlybadlyy, who will be speedrunning The Simpsons: Hit & Run at Games Done Quick, a semiannual video game speedrun charity marathon. We encourage everyone to tune in and donate if you can! Make sure to send your love to Sadlybadlyy's personal Twitter and
5 likes
2K views
0 replies