Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Donut Team Website 5.1.2.1 now live
Fluffy made this topic 6 years ago
Players, Today we're going live with the next version of the Donut Team Website, version 5.1. This version intends to fix some of the design flaws added in the previous release. Version 5.1 Changelog Added a new sidebar to the forum Added a new forum homepage. BBCode: Added a browser input box if yo
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Upcoming Maintenance Schedule
Players, We will be hosting server maintenance for our website and multiplayer servers in the next few weeks. February 10th, 2018 We will be undergoing server maintenance to fix several security holes such as the Meltdown exploit on our web servers. More information on these exploits are available a
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Rosalina
YoshiRosalina made this topic 6 years ago
Can someone make a mod that makes Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy playable please? This would replace Marge. I would really appreciate it.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Modernising the Donut Team website
Donut Team made this topic 6 years ago
Ahead of our January 19th maintenance, we'd like to inform our community that we will be doing various upgrades to the design and functionality of our website. You can see a preview image here, however the full and finished version will be available after our server move on January 19th, 2018. Chang
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Vertex groups
KadeEclipse made this topic 6 years ago
I need someone who can help me with vertex groups for a playermodel. I’d, Much appreciate help Thanks I’ll explain more depth when someone wants to help. B3N
0 likes
0 replies
We have removed several downloads as of January 1st, 2018.
Players, As of January 1st, 2018, we have stopped hosting the following downloads: Road Rage Returns Music Diddy Kong Racing: Jungle Falls Mario Kart: Luigi Circuit The Falcon Pack Minecraft Pack Tower Tooth The Planet Express Ship Car Trevor's Canis Bodhi Lamborgotti DT760 Half-Life 2 Airboat The P
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.16.3 is now available
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.16.3, you can get it by visiting this direct link. Changelog Aspect Ratio Support: Replaced the Adjust Field of View setting with with a new setting in the FOV group called Mode. Defaults to Fit. Lock Horizontal is the same as t
0 likes
3K views
0 replies
Pontiac Firebird
Lean511 made this topic 6 years ago
Hi. I would like someone to make a mod of a Pontiac Firebird, like the Apu but black and that looks like this. PD: I'm Spanish and I do not speak English very well, sorry. https://cdn.barrett-jackson.com/staging/carlist/items/Fullsize/Cars/190067/190067_Misc_8460d1d8-8727-44ea-9625-479a94a56cd9_Web.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Creating New Fonts
Amilman made this topic 6 years ago
Good day! How can I quickly expose x, y letters of a font?
0 likes
0 replies
Trying to export pieces of map with all objects
mrvicho13 made this topic 6 years ago
I'm trying to port the level 1 of TSH&R, exporting the model with all parts, the problem is that the props doesn't exports along with the static models meshes, i know that the option is called "Export All Static World Mesh Models" but i really need to export all the props too, including the breakabl
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Here's a file for Barney in His Regular clothes in Level 6 Mission 2
John made this topic 6 years ago
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jr3zx5hl98lgh95/Regular+Barney.lmlm
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Trick or Treat 2017 - Day 2
COMMUNITY, Day 2 of the Trick or Treat 2017 event is now available! Today we will fulfill the prophecy and talk about something you've all been waiting for. Event page: https://donutteam.com/events/trickortreat2017/#slayer More stuff tomorrow; cheers, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Trick or Treat 2017 - Day 1
COMMUNITY, Day 1 of the Trick or Treat 2017 event is now available! Today we will release information of things we're working on such as Donut Mod 4 and the new website. We also hacked in added a brand new "Play History" feature that you can use with the brand new "Mod Launcher Communication" system
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team's Trick or Treat 2017 and other announcements.
COMMUNITY, We're preparing the three day Trick or Treat Event that will be starting on October 28th and go until October 30th. We know, it's very exciting. This year, we will not aim to spook, but rather to trick and treat. We can't wait to show you the content we've cooked up, it's interesting to s
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Andrew Car v3.0 is here
Andrewmac1111 made this topic 6 years ago
this mod is made by andrew and you can drive cars form andrew mod you can buy then form gil form level 1 to 5 level 7 is yoshi Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/3f1ieia6vz2niik/Andrew%20Cars.lmlm?dl=0 old download https://www.dropbox.com/s/gk7rwtddbj8c2km/Old%20Andrew%20Cars.lmlm?dl=0 have fun! ins
2 likes
2K views
0 replies