Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Fuzion Frenzy Radio 2.0
Surreal Bot made this topic 5 years ago
FUZIOOOOON FRENZ- wait, why am I referencing the announcer if he's not even in this mod? Tighten that baseline and power on that radio! Listen to 25 soundtracks from Fuzion Frenzy that are played in a random order when not doing missions. DOWNLOAD HERE?! 2.0 Replaced the music with higher quality ve
3 likes
2K views
0 replies
Can i help to translate the Dounut Mod in German?
Alexander88207 made this topic 5 years ago
Can i help to translate the Dounut Mod in German?
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
[Help] Translate PS2 game to PT/BR version
Msess made this topic 5 years ago
Hi everybody. - How to translate the game? - What files should be edited? - Which tools should be used to translate? - Is it possible to add subtitles in the dialogs? {This is not very nescessary} I already extract .rcf files using "Quickbms". Thx ============= Edit I got PC translated files version
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Mod Launcher won't accept CD Files [SOLVED]
kinker31 made this topic 5 years ago
So, the problem I'm having with the launcher is that despite copying over the files from CD 1, the mod launcher still says that a minimal install's not supported. Thanks for providing help on this issue. Turns out I got the Spanish exe for the game, which was solved by getting the English one.
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
"EVENT_ENTER_INTE RIOR_TRANSITION_END"
AssFairy made this topic 5 years ago
After converting level 1's scripts to lua, I enter the school on mission 1 and the game freezes and in the console it says "EVENT_ENTER_TRANSITION_END." Then once I enter the menu all types of crazy s*** happens. Is there anything that causes this to happen and is there a way to fix it? Any help wou
0 likes
0 replies
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy changes
Fluffy made this topic 6 years ago
Today we released an update to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our service, you agree to the new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. View Updated Terms and Privacy Policy The following will go into effect on May 1, 2018 or to all new registering users: Terms of Service
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
Profile Badge Update
Players, Today we gave badges to people who either competed in the Homepage Designer contest or was a Bug Hunter in our April 2018 test server. Winners of Homepage Designer Contest SomeBot won the contest with his SHAR MP Screenshot: http://oi68.tinypic.com/2vcwz8g.jpg Homer won the contest with his
3 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod error
Daniel made this topic 6 years ago
Hi, everytime i start mission 1 of level 2 the game crashes giving the Simpsons has stopped working message. Thd mission loading screen goes fine, but after clicking "continue" , as bart and the truck spawn, the game stops working.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Website - Public Test Server information and Mod Submission System
Players, Today I want to address why our Public Test Server (PTS) has not been released and why we have yet to respond to your questions regarding our Mod Submission System. I also want to address our plans for the future regarding our website, because not enough has been explained for our goals reg
7 likes
3K views
0 replies
Fighting Polygon Link
CQ WiFi made this topic 6 years ago
KANG AND KOTOS VS FIGHTING POLYGON TEAM Vs 30 Just a basic rig of the fighting polygon team member that looks like link, i mainly made it so i could practice character rigs. DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ugJ6G2g9tVh-uh1W-cvx_-SWC0-Mx66e
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Car Camera placement
Sonzai made this topic 6 years ago
For reference, the camera looks fine for the Duff Truck I imported the Big Duff model but for some reason the camera hugs the back of the truck and when I edit the value in the .p3d, nothing changes. I've found that if I first load in the Duff truck, then the Big Duff camera will work fine. For prac
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
I found a bug in Donut Mod
Daniel made this topic 6 years ago
Hi, i usually play the game with a 1366x768 resolution, that matches my computer's, but if i play Donut Mod the phonebooth frontend background is squarish and does not cover the full game screen, only adapting with a 800x600 resolution. Please fix this by enlarging the background to match the full s
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Cards Against Lucas: Now Available
Have you ever wanted to play the popular card game "Cards Against Humanity" with your friends online? Well, starting today we're rolling out our Cards Against Humanity clone, Cards Against Lucas. We previously hosted a private early access to some members to help us test issues, we will continue to
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Thomas Donofri Legacy Mods
[Deleted User] made this topic 6 years ago
Intro I have had a mod portfolio website for a while. This was out of date and missing my legacy mods. These are AOC and YASM. These I am now (reluctantly) releasing. These two have not been tested in over a year, so be sure to report issues. These mods will receive limited support. I will fix issue
8 likes
3K views
0 replies
Rick and Morty Mod
BillBodkin made this topic 6 years ago
I put together this Rick and Morty mod which has the car and a half done Jerry's car. There is also a Simpsons Rick somewhere in L1 and a Mr Meeseeks in the files that I didn't add in. If anyone wants to use parts from this mod you can just de-compile it and use any parts you like, I didn't make mos
1 likes
2K views
0 replies