Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Random Characters Pack
CQ WiFi made this topic 6 years ago
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6plp9qkv2oxt489/Random%20Characters%20Pack.lmlm Idk what else to put here errrm here is a list of characters Lysandre (Pokémon) Archie (Pokémon) Toon Link (The Legend of Zelda/Smash Bros) Sonic The Werehog (Sonic Unleashed) Kartana (Pokémon) Robo Scratchy (From level 3
3 likes
2K views
0 replies
Changes to how you will access our Discord server.
Fluffy made this topic 6 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've now implemented a new way to verify your account with us on Discord. It's much simpler than copying a code and can be done without any human contact if our bot is offline! How will this change affect already verified users? Starting today, already verified users are now referred to
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Exporting multiple ground collisions from map files.
stuffedbutter made this topic 6 years ago
Hey all, I'm extracting parts of level 3, but have hit a road block when it comes to collisions. The Pure3D editor allows me to export the ground collisions for the map, but only one by one. The part of level 3 that I'm extracting has 100+ collision models for the floor, which is going to be very te
0 likes
0 replies
Did not receive your account verification code?
Donut Team made this topic 6 years ago
Donut Team requires you verify your account to post in our community forum, play in our Simpsons: Hit & Run Multiplayer server and chat in our Discord. Verifying your account gives us a legitimate email we can contact if something were to go wrong. Recently we've had a surge of support emails asking
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Ford Aerostar 1.2 Released
jcilley97 made this topic 6 years ago
here is the original thread from about a year ago where I made the Ford Aerostar mod and updated the mod and where you can download the mod and see what I have done. Hope you enjoy it! Link: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/973/ Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been trying to make it perfect f
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Adding map props
caneinmex made this topic 6 years ago
So I found out that you guys have figured out how to create maps and edit maps for SHAR. I was wondering how to edit and add props to the game world, what programs would I need and is this method even publicly available.
0 likes
0 replies
Website Update 2.6
COMMUNITY, We've updated several sections of the website to further improve the overall website stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience. Changelog: - A new homepage was added. - The events page was removed, the event listing is now at the bottom of the hom
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Walking Deadman's cars - Fixed tires and windows on older releases. 1969 and 2010 Camaro added
TheWalkingDeadman made this topic 6 years ago
This is the topic where I will be putting all my cars that aren't relevant to the show. Added a 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro, and fixed the wheels and windows on the Bobcat, Viper, 73 Mustang, and Skoda Octivia. Franklin's GTA V Buffalo S https://www.mediafire.com/?lo17o2fmt3klpex San Andreas Bobcat
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Texture Improvement Mods
NezYTHD made this topic 6 years ago
has anyone got a hd textures mod or any sort of texture improvement mods?
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 Traffic Cars In The Simpsons Hit & Run
TonyTime made this topic 6 years ago
Import NFSMW 2005 traffic car models to SHAR.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Today we stand together in support for net neutrality.
Today, July 12, is Battle for Net Neutrality Day. On this day, we must band together to protect the open internet and say no to ISPs filtering what we see. We need to do this now, before it's too late. Here at Donut Team, we've taken protest by disabling all user avatars and replacing it with a load
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Changes to the token system.
We've made some changes to our token system that will impact some players in multiplayer and some users chatting in our Discord. Previously, users could create accounts and instantly get an authorisation token. In the professional industry that we work in, we call this a screw up. To remedy this, al
11 likes
7K views
0 replies
How to setup LUA functionality for mission scripts.
[Deleted User] made this topic 6 years ago
LUA can enhance SHAR modding in more ways than one. Lua Advantages 1. Loading Lua tables into mission scripts (randomizers, difficulty settings, etc). 2. Lua errors can be fixed while the game is running (some of the time) Lua Prequisites LUA Pack How to use LUA in mfk, con, and spt files. MFK.lua c
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to Add Brand New Car Sounds
Sparrow made this topic 6 years ago
Hello everyone, Sparrow here! So today I am making a tutorial for how to add new car sounds. Credit to Mike on #SHAR-Mod-Help on the discord server for telling us how. Firstly, you're going to need the following things: - Lucas' RCF Explorer - For getting the scripts needed. - Lucas' RSD Converter -
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
1973 Ford Mustang
TheWalkingDeadman made this topic 6 years ago
My favorite creation so far. Its polygon count isn't much higher than that of the Redbrick's, and its model looks very similar to the other cars in the game in terms of texture. It's available from Gil on level 1 for 500, and can be used in other mods. https://www.mediafire.com/?tigjourncmv92dv
3 likes
2K views
0 replies