Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Hit and Run: Plow King Edition (Updated, Level 2 Released)
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to Sparx's topic 8 years ago
So probably a month ago or so, I'm not sure when exactly, I managed to beat Set to Kill in the Plow King, after at least three dozen attempts. As you can imagine, it was very hard, but instead of stopping I decided to see if every mission was doable in the Plow King. Though I did complete a few othe
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
Donut Mod L1M3 Crash
julianstainback replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
Everytime I start the mission it crashes. Help?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Website Update - 22 October 2015
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, We made a small update to the website: - Added statistics monitoring for logging in, post creation, reply creation, and other assorted features. This will be used in the Trick or Treat event. - We are now allowing access from donutteam.com with donut.team being the short url. Sorry if
0 likes
0 replies
If Donut Mod 4.0.4 gets released...
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Do you still keep your progress from other versions? I mean, I did all the Hellfish missions and bonus missions, and if I update the version, will it keep the progress or will I have to start over? (btw, great mod, really unique.)
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
p3d files in missions
Kenny Giles replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
I am creating my own mod. But I need to know how to use p3d files in missions. Can you help me out? Thanks in advanced
0 likes
1 replies
p3d editor crash.
Loren replied to gliscmaqma's topic 8 years ago
Guys, can ya help me? the simpsons hit n run lucas p3d editor crashes, http://prntscr.com/8rxc18 :( pls help me fix this. Thanks
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Dealing With Anxiety & Depression
NeoGFX replied to Sheen's topic 8 years ago
Before y'all read this I want to warn you that it's bound to get pretty dark and deep. So if you like to live on the positive side of things and don't want to be put in a depressing mood, feel free to click off. So I've been dealing with anxiety and depression for a long time and it's a really dark
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update - Your Goal
CrashTwinsanity replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We have a goal for you! - Original Post - We have just announced Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update. It will be coming in October, though we will be updating our page for it throughout September with teases and new information! Check it out at http://donut.team/games/conspiracy/
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
Editing a vehicle's collision boxes (including the wheels')?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
A very basic question this topic name has, but I'd like to know if changing a vehicle's collision boxes is possible.
0 likes
2 replies
Winter Mod
Kyle replied to twitch.tv/josh_x21's topic 8 years ago
How do i download the winter mod
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Console Versions of Simpsons Hit and Run are modable!
Fluffy replied to MarioMario66666's topic 8 years ago
Now I don't know if this has already been discovered but... Today I decided to dump the Gamecube version SHAR to and SD card (to carry over to my PC) as I was curious to see if you could mod the files contained on the iso. I was correct, most of the files contained on the iso can be edited with Luca
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Hover bikes with visible "wheels" and other problems
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
I created 2 custom vehicles that are just an exact replica of the Hover Bike (no texture changes or anything), and I managed to get them working. The problem is that the "wheels" that are normally invisible are either... 1. Textured with textures the Hover Bike's body mesh uses 2. Completely black 3
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Creating Missions with .lua format
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hi. I am making my own custom mission using lua forma . But I don't know how to create locators and p3d files. Can you help? Thanks
0 likes
0 replies
The Barbecue
Borb made this topic 8 years ago
I've been rewriting the story, as well as adding a fifth part. I'll post the first part when I finish it, but first, a quick recap on the story so far, Homer plans a barbecue, but he's run out of propane, so he goes to the store to get more, he runs into trouble on the way back and loses it. It's re
1 likes
0 replies