Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Simpsons Hit & Run video ideas
Filipfff replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 6 years ago
Hello everyone, as some of you knew I did lots of Simpsons Hit and Run content 2 years ago and want to do more again, but bigger edited videos (like top 10s ect) so I thought I'll ask for suggestions if you got any ideas for videos (they don't even have to be Shar related (for example another Simpso
1 likes
2K views
6 replies
Ford Fiesta RS WRC (Ken Block)
xUnknown replied to Oğulcan Sarıca's topic 6 years ago
obviously the car model is ported from DiRT3 video game screenshot: credits: Codemasters (car model) AlexBridgez (big thanks to him, check out his thread) daemon1 from xentax.com issues: bad collison low effort phone booth image uv issues in tire tread, will fix soon Download
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
[Mod] Wiggum In Zombieland (V1.3.4)
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Banner made by the lovely Will Johnson The Backstory It is now October 31st, and Chief Wiggum has awoken from his cola trance to see Springfield in shambles. Zombies are now on the streets, and a large UFO is hovering over of all places, the School Playground. Now you, the player, will play as Chief
1 likes
7K views
31 replies
Specific texture extraction
iKurt replied to stuffedbutter's topic 6 years ago
Hey, Can someone please guide me to where the skybox texture for Level 3 is stored? I've searched through the .p3d files, but cant seem to find it. (I think its used as a replacement to the blue background in the p3d viewer, but I can't seem to extract the texture from there either.) Cheers :)
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
How To start?
The_Bru_Pod replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Recently I found this community and as a studying game developer I wondered how I would even start with creating mods, or character models. simply through looking through the game's files I saw they used as file type called "P3D" and i would like some guidence on how to edit this file type and how t
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
MP Custom Server
mazexz replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Is there any change we could get somewhat of a custom hosting service for SHaRmp or something like that to work with through LAN or without internet? I'd really love to have a server for me and one more person, and do some funny tests in there (Instead of filling DT's servers with multiple player in
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
About the Family Sedan
Fluffy replied to Gabo2oo's topic 6 years ago
Hello there, I noticed the pink Family Sedan in the latest version is shaped similarly to Moe's and Skinner's sedans from the vanilla game. I was wondering if there's any way for me to switch it back to an earlier version I saw from a 3.0.1 playthough? The current version looks nice, but I just pers
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
April 2018 Test Server: Closed - Submit all feedback here
Fluffy replied to their own topic 6 years ago
We're initiating a new Test Server for our website. This version of the website is not complete but will allow us to gauge how the community feels about the features we've added before continuing. We anticipate users will experience issues, however with your help, we can minimise the issues when the
1 likes
3K views
13 replies
A feature I think would be cool in a P3D editor program
Fluffy replied to John's topic 6 years ago
I've said this before but I don't think I was specific enough. I see on the current P3D editor that the skeletal joints on a character can be moved by changing the numbers of the "X", "Y", and "Z" for the positions of the specific joints. If that's possible I think it would be possible to make a way
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Awesome new homepage......
Dazawassa replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
Yeah, the new homepage would be really nice ... if it weren't an April Fool! However, if the "Content you all are waiting for" is that crappy Giant Toilet mod and DM4 is cancelled..... I 'm going to shoot myself. Luckily it's an april fool.
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Old site reminiscing.....
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
In this post I am going to remember the old site with some reminiscings (partially rediscovered thanks to Wayback Machine): -Login or Register to Download (2013-2014): this is a thing i already remembered before discovering Wayback Machine. One was supposed to register to the site before downloading
1 likes
2K views
13 replies
The Return of the Cars V 2.5, that's it
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and this is mod, that adds unused cars as a purchasable (or used, but not drivable). Drive your favourite car! Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jc5cm38mutmp00j/TRotCR.zip Older Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHNKkV8_Hc Old Showcase Video https
1 likes
5K views
53 replies
Missing file: Mouse Cursor.p3d And singleplayer related stuff
Fluffy replied to S.M.R.T.'s topic 6 years ago
So I was trying to run the regular Simpsons game, but I was trying to see if I could run mods with it. When I try, it says it is missing Mouse Cursor.p3d. So if I were able to get that file, could I run the game? If someone has the file, that'd be great. ALSO, how would I be able to play single play
1 likes
3K views
1 replies
Car Sound Editing
Yzma replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello again. Sorry for spamming the forum with my silly questions, tho I think some of my questions also benefit some other people, so it's 50/50... My question is: how can I edit carsounds in SHAR? I added a vechile with CustomCarSupport hack and I tried to put sound to it by extracting a random ca
1 likes
1K views
4 replies
Making Follow Missions + Follow and Collect Missions
Yzma replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 6 years ago
Hello, Community! Today, I'm gonna teach you, how to make follow and follow 'n collect missions. Let's get started! Follow Mission, the basics First, you'll need to set up your "mod", simply follow Legomariofanatic's tutorial. Next, you will need to create mXi.mfk (X — mission's number). I'll be usi
1 likes
2K views
3 replies