Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Screenshot
Fluffy replied to HomerSimpson656's topic 6 years ago
Hi I was just wondering if you take a screenshot is there a way of how to view the screenshots in my pc
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
How do I access that Smithslak Internal Network?
xUnknown replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
It says enter username but it says my username doesn't exist. Is there a way to sign up?
1 likes
2K views
7 replies
Removing collisions
LucasRM7 replied to kaine123's topic 6 years ago
Wondering if its possible to remove the collision from this gate and the Burn's mansion gate in level 1. I've tried removing the texture from l1 terra and the static mesh collision from l1z4 . https://imgur.com/a/1mdSAXa
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Multiplayer
Fluffy replied to LucyDucy's topic 6 years ago
Anyone want to play sharmp with me
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
I can´t find anyone Online.
Fran1349 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello, i just installed the Mod of MP, and i see it very cool. But i don´t know the reason i don´t see anyone in every level i join.
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Tips for creating mods
Sid3300 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello. I was thinking about creating a mod. Iv had this idea for a while and wanted to try and make it happen! Any tips? This will be my first time ever creating SHAR mods
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Back to the future MOD (only idea)
LucasRM7 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
1 - SINGLE-PLAYER AND MULTIPLAYER! 2 - ALL CHARACTERS OF TELLTALE GAME! 3 - LOCATIONS OF TELLTALE GAME!
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999
LucasRM7 replied to Will's topic 6 years ago
So as part of TOS we've been porting various vehicles, this is one to be included and since i feel so nice right now i think it's safe to say that i'll let you guys have a taste of this car. It also has randomizing colours including: -Green -Cyan -Dark Blue -Orange -White -Grey -Purple This car can
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run MOD Multiplayer
MadPie replied to BetaGamer32's topic 6 years ago
eu acho que é o melhor mod multiplayer dos simpsons além do filme que foi incrivel poderia ter um segundo pode ser mais tbm teria uma nova expansão no game tipo nova york ou shelbvile ou alasca ou nebrasca eu acho que teve no filme os simpsons vão ficar vivos
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
How can i create a map?
[Deleted User] replied to Alan Bur's topic 6 years ago
Hi everybody! i was wondering if there is a tutorial or something to build my own map?, i wanna create something like that episode of the simpsons where Homer enters into the 3d dimension...
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
How Do You Create a LMLM File
xUnknown replied to nate56mate's topic 6 years ago
I Have Always Wondered How To Make One
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
How can i create a car?
xUnknown replied to Alan Bur's topic 6 years ago
i was just wondering, do u know how to make a car?, how did you do it?
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Please reconsider the voting system's cooldown
Fluffy replied to iKurt's topic 6 years ago
Sometimes when I go through a thread and I see a few funny comments or something, I upvote them. It's kind of annoying to wait between each vote that is placed. I realise that this is probably made to prevent spamming or something similar. What I suggest is if users could be verified, or have been o
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
I need to know which specific actions trigger the characters' voice clips
Gabo2oo replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Someone out there is making a translation mod for Hit & Run, and since I have all the Simpson episodes in our language, I figured I could help them. The thing is, I'm not a modder myself, and I'm not 100% sure which sort of dialogues should I look for. Could someone list the "categories" that charac
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Hidden/Bonus Cars in the Bonus Minigame
[Deleted User] replied to footbone's topic 6 years ago
Would there be anyway to mod the game so it allows bonus cars such as the Black - Ferrini be able to be used? I always see cpu's using them
1 likes
1K views
2 replies