Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Springfield in Blender.
Poke681 made this topic 1 year ago
Hello There. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's an upload anywhere of Level 1, or the Fully Connected Map as a .blend or .fbx file. I've look around but haven't been able to find anything. I tried to export it myself, got so far as to exporting an area of Level 1, but with no textures, and I
0 likes
0 replies
scarface map exctraction for 3ds max or blender
mrscarface made this topic 1 year ago
Hello everyone, I'm coming to you because I tried to export the map of the game scarface. I converted the mesh of p3d in obj with p3d lucas pure editor but the problem is that once opened all the models are in the same place (as on the picture) it does not keep their location as on the map . would y
0 likes
0 replies
NHL Big City Greens Classic
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 1 year ago
In my opinion, the 3D animation looks similar to some mod for The Simpsons Hit & Run, judge for yourselves. Can be only a coincidence: Too bad doesn't exist any hockey mod for SHAR.
0 likes
0 replies
Play Multi-meme SHAR!
[Deleted User] replied to NattyPlumbTheBum's topic 1 year ago
Anyone fancy playing Multi-meme explosions enabled? only one playing at the moment
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Is there any way to activate all mods without any conflicts?
Pingwinowsk1 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hello. I have a little problem. My dream is to make simpsons hit i run with alot mods but the message is popping up like the mod is conflicting with other mod. Is there any way to fix it?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
How to change a car's collision object?
tay replied to Spads's topic 1 year ago
So, I'm trying to import a very big vehicle, but the collision of the original vehicle i've used as a based to import said vehicle is too small. how do i change the collision object to be more accurate with my custom vehicle?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run Media Error
cbkteejay replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hi, I really enjoyed Donut Mod 3 and all the other mods on here. Every time I have tried to launch donut mod 4 with the mod launcher, it fails to load every time (screenshots above). All editions of donut mod work with my version of SHaR. I have tried installing previous versions of donut mod 4 but
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Why doesn't the "Free Roam" setting include the hidden phone booth menu?
EliasDR replied to buiscuitmajor's topic 1 year ago
It seems kind of odd to exclude it (unless I'm missing something), considering the point of that setting in the mod menu is to enable freedom and unlock things without doing missions or collectibles.
0 likes
1 replies
Is there any way to fix the file 'sound\scripts\car_tune.spt?
mazexz replied to najmerus's topic 1 year ago
so yeah, i want to add multiple car mods into my modpack and i cannot because of that error, is there any way? i would like to have a lil tutorial on how to do it!
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
when are you online mazexz
EmerwenCupcakeEater445 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
when are you usually playing the online mod mazexz? just asking because me and my friend got into the server with you and it was very fun.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The 'Hack Support' hack is not loaded.
dirtydancingbymyself made this topic 1 year ago
Hey, y'all! Basically what the title says. I was able to play in 1920x1080 just fine yesterday, but when I tried to open the Mod Launcher today, I got this error message out of nowhere. Now I can't play in 1920x1080, and I don't know why, since I didn't mess with any of the files after extracting th
0 likes
0 replies
Doesnt let me launch the game
mazexz replied to Papablopaul12's topic 1 year ago
Hello, i tried to play the game but when i launch the launcher, it leads me to my documents and theres no files where the simpsons game is found. It tells me that Simpsons.exe isnt found. I dont know if i forgot to download anything else, but i looked throught the tutorial and i dont think i missed
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
login help
EmerwenCupcakeEater445 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I recently changed my account name and the mod launcher won't let me log in which means I cant play online with my friends. I just wanted to know if there's anyway I can log back in to Lucas mod launcher
0 likes
2 replies
Why does almost no one want to play multiplayer?
Kenny Giles replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 1 year ago
Maxez, why does almost no one want to play multiplayer?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How do i get the game
mazexz replied to FunLoquat7821's topic 1 year ago
hey so i installed the launcher but don't have the game, where do i get this from?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies