Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Game missing music?
SimplyKxG replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Tried 3 different copies of the game. I have audio functional using the game without the mod loader v1.26.1, but when I do use the mod loader, there is no music either in the main menu or in game with driving. The audio settings have the music slider maxed out. I assume this might be a settings or s
0 likes
3 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run won't turn on.
HaunterInTheDark replied to their own topic 1 year ago
See title. Idk why it's doing this out of nowhere when I was able to play it just fine with mods and vanilla months ago, but when I try to open it nowadays, either just the game itself or via the launcher, it loads a SHAR game window, but it just stays pitch black no matter how long I wait, and when
0 likes
1K views
10 replies
server set up
mazexz replied to lightning_wazowski's topic 1 year ago
hi how do I create a server for me and my friends to play on
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
question
Josh / Proddy replied to Barna's topic 1 year ago
Hi. Older mod launcher can be downloaded from somewhere? Or can only the latest ones?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
MOD Concept - Simpsons Liberty City
RetroZoneYT made this topic 1 year ago
I Was Thinking Of Taking The Liberty City Map From Rockstar Games GTA 3 Into SHAR With May Be Some New Vehicles Is it Possible To Use Blender To Make Collision And Other Parts With Jeffs Map Creator?
0 likes
0 replies
rigging my first character
Stringmaster7 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I guess if I were to flair this, it would be: This one here Help needed and Discussion. I have Homer character and his skeleton extracted. I have tried every which way of getting the skeleton and homer together and moving, how do you guys make it so easy?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Replacing an AI vehicle with a different one on a Street Race makes the Game crash.
Burns4Ever replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hello, guys, I'm a new user here on Donut Team. Today, I am making a custom race for Level 7 of SHAR, which is about racing against the Alien-Controlled Vehicles in Circuit and Checkpoint Races. I replaced the Hearse with the Ferrini - Black in the sr2i.mfk file, but when I entered the game to see i
0 likes
6 replies
I need some to fix lucas p3d editor 4.1.4
mazexz replied to goodstar63's topic 1 year ago
I keep getting this error SlimDX.Direct3D9.Direct3DX9NotFoundException: Direct3DX 9 was not found. Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception. at D3DXCheckVersion(UInt
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Wacky Races: Dastardly Deeds
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
Just something I'd be hoping would be a possible mod. I've seen mods for Spongebob, Futurama, and Luney Tunes... So, just figured I'd suggest another classic. All the models for the 11 standard racers and vehicles exist in the PS2 game "Wacky Races: Starring Dastardly and Muttley", just in case anyo
0 likes
0 replies
Frank Grimes Mode: a patch for Snake's Car
Lyvw replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Greetings everyone. I am playing the ingenious Frank Grimes Mode by Hadley Steel: https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/2305-the-simpsons-hit-run-frank-grimes-mode . However, I'm struggling in mission 3-5 (where Lisa & Chief Wiggum chase after Snake to collect evidence). After returning to Mr. Bur
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
A somewhat stupid question and perhaps already answered.
Kenny Giles replied to And now everyone is leaving?'s topic 1 year ago
I'm working on a proyect as a sideworker, and during the process of modifying textures, this question came up several times. Can the Krusty Burger changing sign be modified? By this I mean the banner that uses the "letter_grid.bmp"/"letter_gri.xml" texture and shader. In case this were true, I would
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How to extract mad data
NZ_ made this topic 1 year ago
I'm new at Donut Team and i really want to at least make a SHAR mod by looking at the map data using Weasel's Blender add-on, but i don't know how to make .p3dxml files be shown as models on my Blender, who's version is 3.3
0 likes
0 replies
Top Cat Mod
AppletheFlamingo made this topic 1 year ago
Hello! I'm somewhat new to this community, and I have a request: A Top Cat mod/skin mod of Top Cat (and maybe the rest of his gang?) - ATF :)
0 likes
0 replies