Forum Mod Bakery Docs
What's going on with the avatars?
Fluffy replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
My avatar for this site has changed to the default avatar. On the subscriptions box to my left, everyone except Jake Andreoli and Some Bot's avatars are default , too.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Modding gone wrong
[Deleted User] replied to Doctor Cpu's topic 5 years ago
Picture i set lisa and bart to w2 and w3 thinking they would go at the back.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
(Secret) Vehicles
Addy replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hello, I just thought I would ask: Is it possible to mod Hit & Run to have drive-able CPU vehicles such as the Cellphone user cars or the Bonestorm truck?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Completing the tutorial crashes the game...?
Hadley Steel replied to Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official's topic 5 years ago
Yes, i am not lying about the title, so here is some info about the mod. before i edited the code for "m1sdi.mfk" it did not crash, here is some info for it, SelectMission("m1sd"); SetMissionResetPlayerOutCar("level1_homer_start", "level1_carstart"); SetDynaLoadData("l1z1.p3d;l1r1.p3d;l1r7.p3d;"); U
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Please help me!
Fluffy replied to LIquidEthernet's topic 5 years ago
Hello! I need help with the theme of playing online, because what happens is that when I enter a level, no player appears. I have been reinstalling the online mode but it does not work for me. Just today I just joined the donut community team. If anyone knows how to solve it, please help me. LiquidE
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Beta Build Help
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I've just installed the beta build of the game from MEGA. Do I need anything besides what's already on Windows 10 to open it, or do I just open it? Since it's essentially just an early build of the game, I'm assuming that it will just run on it's own.
0 likes
3K views
42 replies
ASF Help
Loren replied to Doctor Cpu's topic 5 years ago
I want to add a passenger to a car but i don't know what to do other than what the script does and what it actually is.
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Intro to modding
Doctor Cpu replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hello, I'm wondering how to make a mod for Hit & Run. Specifically, I wonder how to make a vehicle, maybe a hot rod. Anyone willing to give a tutorial?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
about cycle of the day and night
ark63 made this topic 5 years ago
hey i have a request why not to add a day and night cycle hack
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
i need help with the Rad Music Script Builder.
Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official replied to their own topic 5 years ago
So i was thinking of putting new phonebooth music in my new mod but i don't know how to do that because the rad music script builder does not work for me, When i open it, it says "No input files specified, Press any key to continue" which is weird because 1, i don't know what input files i need, and
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Installing mods
Fluffy replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hello. Being new to this site, I was wondering how to import mods into Hit & Run. Particularly, I would like some help with such mods as vehicles and required hacks. For instance, in order for custom vehicles to work, they require the "Custom Car Support" hack, which I'm not sure I can find in any p
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Custom text problem
Facu replied to their own topic 5 years ago
The problem is that when I try to add custom text in the missions, in this case the mission 0, the mod does not respect the written and shows the mission 1, check everything and I think I have it in order, I could help, here are photos. I was wondering if someone can help me? please The files Meta.i
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
I've Recreated The Unused Podium (Costume Shop Background).
Yoshogon32 made this topic 5 years ago
I've recreated the unused podium,here you have the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lo2fpaj https://imgur.com/a/q9u4T8u
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Unused Logo On The Game Files
Yoshogon32 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I found this cool logo on the game files,is it actually unused? https://imgur.com/a/yKkHzpY
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
дайте пожалуста какие нибудь моды на прохождение миссий
NIKITA6378 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
и ещё можно ссылку на мод luigi curcit
0 likes
1K views
3 replies