Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Mission objectives and editing level progress
Adro replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello all, I'm interested in making a mod of my own and there was certain objectives I was wondering if it were possible to do. basically, what I want to do is similar to the mission in the demonstration mod where you had to destroy 3 traffic cars in total but, I wanted the targets to be CPU Bots in
0 likes
2K views
18 replies
Snake's Day Off Demo Version 1.2.2
xUnknown replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
Hello community! I've been working hard on a mod known as Snake's Day Off, and I have a demo version of it to share with you today!. The Plot Set after the events of The Simpsons Hit and Run, Snake manages to crawl from the wreckage of the UFO, only to be arrested by Chief Wiggum for UFO vandalism.
0 likes
5K views
27 replies
View lmlm files
Facu replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello, I wanted to modify the rsd files of a mod to pass it to my language however the mods come in lmlm, how can I extract it?
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
How do I edit the movie files in The Simpsons: Hit & Run?
Addy replied to Dan's topic 5 years ago
I am trying to edit the intro video by replacing it with a beta version. The game videos format is .rmv (Radical Video Format) and them are uneditable! How did Hipporeno in Army of cola evergreen buzz to edit the radical video, or TOS ep.1 with the custom videoin radical video??? I tried to search o
0 likes
3K views
18 replies
Ferrini Racers
amayablocks288 replied to BartSimpson's topic 5 years ago
http://prntscr.com/9zvqt9 I'm going to upload it, but i still need to work at it, looks a bit..... too normal for a simpsons mod. http://prntscr.com/9zvrlk It contains: 4 new cars, neon lights for ferrini red, ferrini black as bonus car for level 2, race 2 from level 2 edited, and lisa's ferrini on
0 likes
4K views
15 replies
How can I make a mod file? (.lmlm file)
V0RTEX L0RD replied to HomerSimpson's topic 5 years ago
For example, if I have edited some textures in different files how can I make them all into one mod 
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Looking For Helpers For My Mod
V0RTEX L0RD made this topic 5 years ago
CURRENT HELPERS: Xunkown Hello everyone, So far I've been struggling to make a mod however, I was thinking I could get some helpers. PLOT: The plot for my mod is sort of weird but here goes: You get to play as three different characters, Grandpa, Bart & Homer your all trying to stop the aliens (like
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Poltergust Problem
TheFunHero made this topic 5 years ago
I was trying to the port the Poultergust 4000 from Mario Kart DS into the game. It was supposed to look like this. But it ended up looking like this. If anyone can help me, please let me know.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Can't get the lucas mod launcher to load
Hadley Steel replied to AmanLegend's topic 5 years ago
Hello, I am just having a bit of trouble loading mods on the mod launcher into the game it just won't load any help or suggestions?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
My problem with Multi Meme 1.2!
Kodos replied to Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official's topic 5 years ago
I had a fun time playing Multi Meme 1.2, but i can only get it to work on the mod launcher, For some crap reason, when i put Multi Meme 1.2 in the mods file and try to play it, it doesn't work, even though that mod is for that mod. can anyone help me?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
how to go to location
hellosaidmyDOH replied to their own topic 5 years ago
yeah its me again. does anyone know to set a location to go for mission that is not a set one because I want a mission where you go to the news building in level 1 thanks.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Every mod i try to launch just doesnt work
[Deleted User] replied to androgram's topic 5 years ago
When im trying to launch a mod for example donut mod 3 every mission starts like multiplayer mod.There are no cars,characters and most importently the mission doesnt even start.I tried finding a fix for it but i couldnt.pls help me
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
please help me
V0RTEX L0RD replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
Can you please give me an account even if I do not know how to get in to play multiplayer please? Someone of you can not help me I do not know I'm sincere always wanted to play the simpsons hit and run multiplayer do me the favor yes? I only give in offline play just to have a little fun
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
dialouge with out speech
hellosaidmyDOH replied to their own topic 5 years ago
so ive been doing a marge mod but ive been busy with school anyway I ive been wondering how use text if you dont now what im talking about then this is what I mean. so how do i do this
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Timed Follow Mission?
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Some Let's Player on YouTube mistakenly thought that L3M7 was a follow mission, and at one point he said "Why is there a time limit on this follow mission?". This got me thinking. Since, in follow missions, the vehicle that you are meant to follow slows down if you get far behind them, you COULD hav
0 likes
1K views
2 replies