Forum Mod Bakery Docs
MACCA's remixes
[Deleted User] replied to duffman03's topic 5 years ago
For the Yellow Shift mod, MACCA did Principal Skinner's theme (admittedly repetitive, but its awkward-ness fit Skinner well) as well as a remix of Sunday Drive from Road Rage, which I thought sounded really awesome with the added "crunch" to the song. Does somebody have a download link to those song
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The Effects Of Level 7 Being Rushed
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Before I get to the point, we need some spam FAQ to differentiate this post from most others... FAQ Why Is "spam" written above in a strikethrough? I'll answer later... Will this thread ask why in the PR Asset Discs, in the document regarding cheat codes for the GameCube version of the game has a Pl
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Switching music?
Akshio replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I’ve only found tutorials to adding completely new soundtracks could someone point me in the direction to a tutorial for instance that would help swap the music from l7m2 to l1m5?
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Can Someone Check This?
This was submitted to the GameFAQs cheat codes page for the GameCube version of the game: "In lvl 2, the building behind Moe's Tavern (looking at door side) has a little jut-out on the left with a Buzz Cola crate on it. Unlike other cola crates, this one comes back and you can destroy it over and ov
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
In posts, how do I make it so that clicking on a certain set of words will take you to a hyperlinked webpage?
On several posts, I've seen words that are hyperlinked, so that clicking on them takes you to a website. How do you do this?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
what and where i can have custom things ( like for exemple CustomText )
Facu replied to BuzzColaTruckfr's topic 5 years ago
is problematiic because i would like to run my mod and my vehicle pack , but have told me that i need CustomText for exemple and other and i don't know where it is and how did it get there ?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Hit & Run - Cel-Shading through Sweetfx
BrandNewman replied to Milpool's topic 5 years ago
Since last night I've been trying to get The Simpsons Hit and Run to run in Directx9 as opposed to its native Directx8. Mainly because I want to add Sweetfx shaders to it, since this game is just begging to be cel-shaded, and I'm close to actually making that happen. I've ran into a few major hitche
0 likes
5K views
7 replies
Slithery Sleuthing Glitch (?)
I was replaying the prototype of the game, specifically, Slithery Sleuthing (L3M5). After failing a few times before grabbing the third strike due to controls that I'm not used to, I finally got to the area where the third item should be dropped, but it wasn't. I've heard that this can happen, and t
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Something Odd In S-M-R-T
[Deleted User] replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
If you manage to skip the race with Skinner (by using cheats to jump to a specific area), and drive to the school, a blue carsphere will be there that does nothing.
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Forcing Controller Support ?
Lapin made this topic 5 years ago
Hi ! I've been reading for a long time here but never posted, that's my trial I guess So, I play Hit & Run on PC since a few years now, and wish I did more. Used to play with a PS4 controller but one out of two times (by time I mean : one of two Windows saves) the game would just not recognize it na
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
dialogue problem.
Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official replied to their own topic 5 years ago
so i'm trying to make "boy2" and "rednk1" talk to start the bonus mission, but i don't know how to do it, i made them character codes. boy2=Character_code rednk1=Character_code i made them dialogue folders. i made the conversations folder. i made the new voice lines for them, (16-Bit WAV 24000 sampl
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
free roam
[Deleted User] replied to Fake753's topic 5 years ago
people where to download free roam? plz?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Maggie's Adventure
Freelancer_T_O_T replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Got an idea for a mod, but I'm not the type of guy who can learn how to mod without the process being extremely long and extremely painful (to my brain). I just thought that even though Simpsons HAR was an awesome game, Maggie didn't make more than a few cameo appearances. So with this mod we would
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Algum br?
The Lucas replied to Fake753's topic 5 years ago
Turo bom tem algum br?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Set HUDI Icon Problem
Facu replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, i was doing a pre-mission, in that, homer and berney have a conversation, the intention is that a conversation appears with the image of the character that is speaking and the message, this is developed in mXsdi and I load it in mXsdl, however the problem appears at the moment in which the image
0 likes
1K views
3 replies