Forum Mod Bakery Docs
I have a question about Simpsons Hit & Run as a cd-rom
Loren replied to Sky's topic 5 years ago
Sorry I wanna use mods for this game, It's my favorite game of all time and I've never bought a physical game or cd-rom whatever its called I just use Steam or get games digitally so I need answers, do I get a key so I can have it installed forever? And if so how would I enter it? What If the games
0 likes
5K views
7 replies
How to add a stationary vehicle to a mission?
Hadley Steel replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, A lot of questions today, just productive, I suppose. I'd like to add a stationary ambulance to a mission so the player can't use a certain shortcut. I've played around with the script a bit, doesn't seem to be as simple as I thought it would be. Somehow the car's moving by itself without having
0 likes
1K views
14 replies
How to animate custom collectibles?
I modelled the phony glasses Homer uses to pretend he's awake in The Boy Who Knew Too Much as a collectible. I took the science project model and imported the glasses model as an .obj file. Just wondering how to animate now like other collectibles? At the moment, it doesn't bounce and the flash effe
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Is something wrong with the Mod Launcher Update?
Hi, Ever since I downloaded the 1.20 update, I've been experiencing problems with the mod I'm making. The custom text file no longer works. I've also had trouble adding new objectives into missions involving other vehicle AIs (destroying, dumping, and following have all been troublesome, even though
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Could anyone give me a template for the Damaged cars Texture?
ProwarfareZombie made this topic 5 years ago
Upon re-texturing a car I've realized I need to make a Damaged Variant of each car is there any template like image I can use to overlay the re-textured image? I know that I would also have to edit some of it myself to properly design it.
0 likes
0 replies
Is there anyway to load the map stuff together into one editor?
ProwarfareZombie replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I know that the Lucas' Pure 3D Editor lets you load and edit parts of the map, chars, cars and props but is there a way to load it all into one? The reason why is that I think it would be helpful for me and other people that are editing parts of the game, to actually see the whole map formed togethe
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Lurleen Lumpkin and other Road Rage chars correct scaling ?
HangmanHorror replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, new to the forums, huge huge Simpsons fan all my life, as well as H.A.R, obviously Just came back to playing Hit and Run, 2 days ago, i know it's not common, but i actually play and mod the gamecube version (playing on the Wii). A few years ago,I managed to import the Sideshow Bob skin i found o
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Car lights
Borb replied to Akshio's topic 5 years ago
What file determines if car lights are on in a level and how can i set them on?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Team Event Cars And Characters: Level 1 and 2 Missing Clothing+Missing Spooky Drivers In Some Levels
[Deleted User] replied to Wylyth's topic 5 years ago
So, I got all the clothing and vehicles in all the levels in this mod, but for Levels 1 and 2, it says i dont have all the clothes (says i have 6 out of 9 for the former and 8 out 9 for the latter). Also, in some levels, not all Spooky Drivers appear, while in others, all Spooky Drivers appear.
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
how can i do a mod
thesimpsons76 replied to jitomateimperlchan's topic 5 years ago
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Homer and Marge's cars
BartholomewLu replied to TheFunHero's topic 5 years ago
Does anyone have a mod that replaces Homer and Marge's cars with the cars from the TV series? I would appreciate it if somebody could find/make one.
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
The Difference between v16 and v17
Fluffy replied to TheTitaniumFox's topic 5 years ago
Hi I was Wondering if one of the moderators or anybody that knows Hit & Run Multiplayer the change log for v17 I'm very curious on what you guys added and what you guys did
0 likes
2K views
1 replies