Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Do the levels have names?
[Deleted User] replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
Several walkthroughs/guides that I've scanned through (for extra info, etc.) have listed names for the game's levels, such as level 1 being supposedly titled "From the couch to conspiracies". Do the levels have official names, or is this just made-up info?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Apu Not Appearing With A Composite Drawable Prop
Hadley Steel made this topic 5 years ago
I've attached a prop to the "apu_m" model. If I'm playing as him, or if he's in the Kwik-E-Mart, it doesn't show up. However, the prop is visible in the costume shop as well as when he's an NPC. He's costume models work just fine with the prop. Anyone else found similar problems?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Join me in vc
Fluffy replied to Darkelf36's topic 5 years ago
Can somebody join me in the vc for donut team simpsons hit and run multiplayer
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Help where are the users?
ITzAlex_17 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
In what server are people joined in the afternoon?, I ask because on the servers I have not seen anybody, and that worries me. And that of what I ask in the same server as what of the 77777 what does that mean?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How do I edit a character's skeleton?
Fluffy replied to John's topic 5 years ago
Original Title: Nightbane Games please answer this I see on your youtube you make weekly videos on new .P3D characters. Please do a video on making a skeleton because I can't work out how to make a skeleton file in the .P3D editor. Thanks!
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
i want to make my own mod
Addy replied to Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official's topic 5 years ago
So i want to make my own mod. but i am having trouble thinking about what i should use and how to use them. can you help me?
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
What happened to the Content System?
Hadley Steel replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I've been looking to add my mods to the play history. This website's asking me to check out the Content System, which is now a dead page. Is there a new link or an alternative method for adding a mod to a play history?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
SHAR online
Loren replied to moonnoon's topic 5 years ago
Does anybody actually still play this mod anymore or is it dead now?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Has anyone else noticed that several YouTube videos about SHaR use the same thumbnail?
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
There is one thumbnail used on too many videos regarding SHaR. Who else has noticed this?
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
Mission Ending Abruptly
Hadley Steel replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Not much to say, really. Once the first stage ends, the mission finishes with a "MISSION COMPLETE" text. Not entirely sure what would cause a problem like that. SelectMission("m3"); SetMissionResetPlayerInCar("m2_cletustruck_2"); SetDynaLoadData("l4z2.p3d;l4r1.p3d;l4r2.p3d;"); InitLevelPlayerVehicle
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
any ideas of what mods i should play
[Deleted User] replied to Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official's topic 5 years ago
ask me in the comments of what mods i should download, i will tell you if i have that mod.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Car glass makes interior vanish?
Borb replied to Akshio's topic 5 years ago
I'm not sure why but the windshield makes the interior vanishThis image is no longer available because of changes to Discord's CDN EDIT:This does replace the fire truck but it works fine in game besides the windshield with using the bart_v.con file but i dont think that has anything to do with it
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
L4M2 - Wanting To Separate Dump Stage Into Parts
[Deleted User] replied to Hadley Steel's topic 5 years ago
I'm looking into L4M2, where you follow Cletus around and collect the things falling out of his truck. I'm looking to separate the stage so you get three collectibles and it follows into a new stage when finished, returns to the next collectibles, and so on. At the moment, how I have it, once the th
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How to remove H&R meter from missions?
[Deleted User] replied to John's topic 5 years ago
It's possible because the 3 street races have the H&R meter deactivated or however you wanna describe it. I want to remove it from the missions as well. I know some of you are already against this idea because it defeats the purpose of this video game's namesake, but I want to do it anyway if someon
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
My "Cheat Keys" Mod has disappeared from my mod's list in the Launcher
ThatDohDude replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello, I do not know where my cheat keys went.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies