Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Discussion: Unused Content
[Deleted User] replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
As you probably know (either through TCRF or through me), SHaR has a lot of unused content, and I thought of a lot of theories for how some of them could have been used, so I thought I'd share some of them. Post you're theories here, too, because a lot of this stuff needs to be solved. If the PR Ass
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Level 7 Discovery
[Deleted User] replied to Doctor Cpu's topic 5 years ago
While i was looking through the developer options and found debug test i right clicked and chose options and under the audio header i changed it to force the game to use the level 7 rms so i went to the stonecutters tunnel and sure enough the unused music was used and this played on the rooftop of t
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Importing A Model
Doctor Cpu made this topic 5 years ago
Does somebody mind replacing the simpsons house interior with This Thanks!
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
I Am Extremely sorry
Fluffy replied to V0RTEX APP0L0GY's topic 5 years ago
I got banned on January 30th for a month for vote system abusing, ending on the 1st of March 2019, I was told not to make another account, but a user needed help and I thought I could share my knowledge, I only replied on that topic then 1 hour later It's permanently banned, As well as my main accou
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Hex Codes
Borb replied to Akshio's topic 5 years ago
Does anyone have the list of hex codes? I can't seem to find them anywhere
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Question about a mod.
Doctor Cpu replied to their own topic 5 years ago
This post is directed towards @BartholomewLu. My question is if you have completed the mod from Here! because if so could you release it? Thanks.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Hit & Run Online
Addy replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hello, how does H&R Online work? Is it it's own mod? A tutorial on getting started would be nice.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Charecter Request
Doctor Cpu made this topic 5 years ago
Could somebody make a mod replacing marge, grampa, bart, lisa and maggie (from the additional character mod) with the lack of clothes of homer-casual.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Help me find mod
HerniiGoH replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hey so, recently I found this guy "liquidwifi" on youtube who has done some gameplays of the game with a mod that allows him to change the dafault character vehicle and forced vehicles into any car he wants (IE: monorail, fire truck, etc.) I am aware this can be done changing the files but it's like
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
A... Not So Odd, But Rather Difficult Competition Of Sorts
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Note: I wasn't sure if I should post this in SHAR General, or Off Topic, but since when SHAR General was added almost every other thread of mine was added there, excluding my previous competition mod. The spiritual successor to An... Odd Competition Of Sorts I'm hosting my second competition. I held
0 likes
1K views
12 replies
Server upgrade complete - report any issues you find here.
Addy replied to Fluffy's topic 5 years ago
Hey all, We just recently upgraded some software running on our server. To ensure a stable process, we briefly pulled the website and tested some functionality that may have broken during the upgrade process. If you experience any new issues, let us know here and we'll try our best to address it in
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Custom Character Crisis!
Hadley Steel replied to TheFunHero's topic 5 years ago
I plan to port characters and cars from the game, Nicktoons Racing, but I'm having some serious trouble trying to port the characters into the game. For example, I plan to port Tommy Pickles from Rugrats (as seen below). But I'm having problems with turning his body parts into skeleton joints for th
0 likes
3K views
27 replies
Icon templates
Derpygeta made this topic 5 years ago
Like the title says, can anyone give me the icon templates? (like the yellow ones for cars, etc). I need these, please.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
about Team Protix Hit & Run
Addy replied to ark63's topic 5 years ago
hey does anyone have a fix for the mod named team Protix Hit & Run ?
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
How do i change difficulty in a mod?
Kapadu_and_co_YT_Official made this topic 5 years ago
So I'm wondering how do I increase the difficulty. (Like hellfish mode in donut mod) And I also have it on tickbox (not that it's really important) Here is a sneak peak for my mod. (Each difficulty has it's own ending) (And also I need help with the radar, the problem with the radar is that I need i
0 likes
1K views
1 replies