i need help
jitomateimperlchan replied to their own topic 5 years ago
i need your help please because i dont know how to play cops and robbers
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
I want to play with more people
jitomateimperlchan replied to JexGamer's topic 5 years ago
Hello, I am a Latin American person and I want to play with more people just want to report that day will play and I connect
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Team December 2018 Website Update #3 - General Information
[Deleted User] replied to Donut Team's topic 5 years ago
Hey everyone, This thread outlines the changes for version 6.4.1 of our community website, also known as December 2018 Website Update #3. Changelog Forum Boards Changed the way forum boards are laid out. Under the category "Hit & Run", the following boards were removed: Officially Created Tutorials
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Any mod suggestions?
[Deleted User] replied to mhemingway2021's topic 5 years ago
I like mods that add additional cars characters and areas etc. also curious about any possible mod menus for sharmp?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Mystery Cheat
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
There is a cheat code for the game which is entered like any other, while holding down both triggers (Xbox, Playstation 2, and GameCube), or F1 (PC) and entering a four-button combination in the options menu. Thefour button combination in question for this cheat is: A-X-X-Y (Xbox/GameCube) X--/\ (Pl
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Changing the playermodel
hellosaidmyDOH replied to their own topic 5 years ago
So um I had this mod idea that I've kinda started its about marge as the main lead but I would like to have her be the player model for level 1 like level 4 but daytime if you know what I mean and for some reason when I go on level 1 scripts and change add character to marge from homer as well as th
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Need help game launching but immediatly crashing
wiksaz replied to their own topic 5 years ago
So it used to work on this pc, however i have gotten a new GPU and possibly CPU since i last played it, what happens is that I use the launcher to launch and then the window will appear but then will instanly say not responding, acompanied by a black screen and then i have to end the task in task ma
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
A hack/mod that i thought of.
Addy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
I was wonder if there could be or anyone thought of a hack/mod that allows wasp cameras to shoot you while inside the car as a added level of danger for them being nearby either by coins being lost or mabye even a setting that allows the wasp to throw you out of the car. This is just an idea not nee
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
problem the simpsons hit run
NIKITA6378 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
как изменить мисию в симпсонах то есть я хочу изменить у скинера машину то есть поменять машину ему на другого персонажа из игры ( как и где менять в папке art или skripts)( у меня вылетает при смене)
0 likes
4K views
99 replies
Custom Interiors
thesimpsons76 made this topic 5 years ago
Can someone teach me how to replace buildings like in this mod: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/1992 or how to make custom interiors please.
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
How do I play mods?
Yoshi_Man replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I have just joined this site and i've seen many people releasing mods but I don't know how to play them, if someone could help me, I'd love that.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
My Opinions On The Release Of DM4.
V0RTEX L0RD replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello, everyone I just wanted to share my opinion with you all today about what I think will happen with donut mod (Note. Jake, Loren, Kenny if you're reading this don't think its someone telling you to hurry up, I understand how hard it is to make a custom map and script 7 Missions. Anyways, In my
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How to make custom 3-letter word for a new character?
John replied to their own topic 5 years ago
So far I've only been able to edit Quimby but that's because he's already in there as "Qim" I know in order to add new dialogue you have to make a custom .wav file (16 bit/24000 Hz/mono) then you put that in the specific character's folder. In this case I made a folder named "Quimby" in the "CustomF
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
any mods?
alexluna57 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I'm playing this game a lot but i can't find any mod that has a campaing, please if anyone can recommend some mods to me, it would be great ^^
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Music Oddities?
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
There is an unused music track in the game called scarymusic01, which is believed to have originally been the music that plays atop the Kwik-E-Mart in level 7. However, ost videos online refer to this as the "Springfield Cemetery Song", and go as far as to state that it plays in the cemetery. But (a
0 likes
1K views
4 replies