Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to Save Mod Games?
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hey. I'd like to know whether progress in fan-made mod levels (e.g. A Christmas in Springfield) can be saved like progress in the actual Simpsons Hit & Run game can. When playing the original Hit & Run using Lucas' Mod Launcher (which I put in my Documents), the game saves like normal (selecting "sa
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run: Frank Grimes Mode (1.0.1 Update)
Loren replied to Hadley Steel's topic 5 years ago
I'm not sure how small updates are usually released, but I went back and polished the first three levels: - L2M1, L3M2, L3M7, and L3B1 now have a new objective - Bugs in L1M7 and L2M5 are fixed - Several objectives have had new dialog added to them - A brand new car has been added to Level 3 (spoile
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Has anyone made it so there's door animations for AI and Traffic cars?
[Deleted User] replied to ProwarfareZombie's topic 5 years ago
I was just wondering if someone could make this if it hasn't been made already. Then again the game might be coded not to allow this.
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Unused Bonus Track School?
Nightbane replied to TheTitaniumFox's topic 5 years ago
When I was looking for somebody to play with for today I saw the section "Unused Bonus Track School" does anybody know how to get that "Unused Bonus Track School" or do I have to do anything to get in it?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Character P3D File not found?
V0RTEX L0RD replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Alright, so I was trying to make a Basic mod using Kenny's Mod Kit and I copied the level 2 leveli.mfk file into the respected folder & changed the character to Grandpa, first I tried using grandp that crashed the game with no error, grandp_m, grandp_a and got this error: also I don't know how to do
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
2 ideas
Akshio replied to John's topic 5 years ago
Can someone make a mod/hack so the kick-swaps-character cheat has the updated characters please? Also another idea is a mod/hack that when a character goes into a vehicle, it's instant (therefore no get-into-car animations)
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Office Spaced Is A Race?
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
The other day I was failing missions just for the sake of it, and when I failed Office Spaced, not only did Smithers speak on the mission failed screen (something that should only happen in races, as I believe), but the screen itself said "You lost the race" and gave me a race-related hint.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Driver Appearing With No Car
Hadley Steel replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, I have mission where I want the player to avoid Krusty in a later stage. Krusty is instead appearing at the start of the mission with no car. The problems: 1. Krusty doesn't have a car and is driving nothing. 2. The waypoint he starts at doesn't exist in the p3d file so I don't know why he's sho
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
I've re-textured a car and replaced the old texture with the new one but it won't work.
97Meter replied to ProwarfareZombie's topic 5 years ago
The car I first re-textured is Cell car A however I can't seem to make the new texture replace the old one. I've managed it perfectly with The Family Sedan. Can someone help me out?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I need your help.
BartholomewLu replied to Sid3300's topic 5 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm planning on making a video on the top 10 best mods of 2018... But there have been so many great mods released this year that I need your help. If you could all leave some suggestions of your favorite mods that have been released this year and in a weeks time I will total up the v
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
I don't know how install mods, ¿how i can make it work?
Fluffy replied to CosmicFox37's topic 5 years ago
Well, What is the folder in which I have to put the mod to work? I mean the campaign mods too.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
chat inside game
Addy replied to PetrosDark's topic 5 years ago
hi, anyone know if there is a chat inside the game and also which is the latest sharmp to download, Thanks in advance
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
help to create missions in the simpsons hit run
[Deleted User] replied to NIKITA6378's topic 5 years ago
Edit from Jake: Topic name updated to be English. Original: помощь по созданию миссий в the simpsons hit run
0 likes
2K views
32 replies
"Unused" Chief Wiggum Quotes
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
https://tcrf.net/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run/Unused_Voice_Clips#Wiggum_3 The site states that these are unused, but from what I know, these play if the player fails Return Of The Nearly Dead, or possibly the follow sequence in This Little Piggy.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies