Forum Mod Bakery Docs
stone_cutter_spoof Mystery
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
The Cutting Room Floor states that this plays in Level 1 outside of the tunnel on level 1, but is buggy. Why is it only in Level 1 in the prototype? Does it also play in Level 7, as in the final game. If it's buggy, why is it in Level 7 in the final game?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
GIVE ME A PLEASE META INI FILE (LINK) ДАЙТЕ МНЕ ПОЖАЛУСТА ФАЙЛ META IN
Addy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
ДАЙТЕ МНЕ ПОЖАЛУСТА ФАЙЛ META INI (ССЫЛКУ) GIVE ME A PLEASE META INI FILE (LINK)
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Let's make long stories (idk why)
Fluffy replied to V0RTEX L0RD's topic 5 years ago
Created Stories: V0RTEX L0RD: V0RTEX L0RD]Pastebin Additions to stories: Some Bot DeepFriedBurger One day I was packing sandwiches for the big picnic the next day, however I noticed I was out of bread, so I had to drive to WAL-MART and go into the bakery, the sweet, sweet smell of fresh cookies bein
0 likes
2K views
19 replies
please give me a meta file. they are for creating basic mods
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Debug Mod (Developmant Not Yet Started, Plan)
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
In the future when I do have a copy of the game, as well as all of the recourses to make one, I have two mods planned, one of which I showcased a while a go... As of now, this one's just an idea, and I'd like to see if this is actually worth it, or if it would be useful, etc. before fully looking in
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
How to add the same car but different version in the phone booth?
Hadley Steel replied to TheTitaniumFox's topic 5 years ago
If anyone can tell me on how to duplicate a car so it can be added into the phone booth for example multiplayer cars and characters theirs the green, blue, orange and purple nerd car if any one can teach me on how to duplicate a car so I can make different version on them it would be great! # I cant
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
a bug in Demonstration Mod
Fluffy replied to ark63's topic 5 years ago
hello i found a bug in Demonstration Mod 3.0.2 the it's time to stop sound is not working pls fix thx bye
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
about lucas shar mod launcher
Addy replied to ark63's topic 5 years ago
hello anyone have a link to all lucas shar mod launcher version ?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
All Vehicles
Addy replied to Kenny McCormick 2019's topic 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MenJiSZHwk&t=721s here is all Vehicles
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
I need to rig in blender 3d using simpsons character
Fluffy replied to Kenny McCormick 2019's topic 5 years ago
I want to rig in blender 3d but I need a software to save a rig files
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
hi i like simpsons hit run played long time ago how to get game?
V0RTEX L0RD replied to dr trees's topic 5 years ago
really cool game i want to make mod in community looks like really cool idea to learn stuff and make cool car!!!!!!! help lpz ty i epecialy want to put release mountgomery bongs hounds to run about the place eating people up!!! also please add big chungus
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Omnipotence Help
V0RTEX L0RD replied to TheFunHero's topic 5 years ago
I tried to port Omnipotence (an Extreme Gear bike from Sonic Riders), but every time I try to select it from the phone booth, the game crashes. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Other character in car
V0RTEX L0RD replied to hellosaidmyDOH's topic 5 years ago
I'm trying to get Lisa into a vehicle for my mod if you dont know what I'm talking about it's this man annoy squidward has good examples
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
PS4 Controller Help
V0RTEX L0RD replied to MonkeyPeak's topic 5 years ago
I do hope this is the right board for vanilla game support too. I am trying to play H&R with a PS4 controller but I am having issues mapping the controls. Pressing buttons on the controller does not change control bindings in the settings menu, nor do the default control setting work with the contro
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
PS3 Controller - Camera Moving Issues
V0RTEX L0RD replied to MrHomerSimpson's topic 5 years ago
Hi Guys, sorry as i know this has probably been covered a number of times, but if you can point me into the right direction great! i have SHAR and betterds3 which emulates a xbox controller on my PC (using ps3 controller) however when in SHAR i cant move the camera around using the right analog stic
0 likes
1K views
2 replies