Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Unlock All Cards Cheat
Addy replied to V0RTEX L0RD's topic 5 years ago
Yo, So I just replayed normal Simpsons Hit & Run for the first time in a bit, I can't remember how to do the ^ ^ ^ ^ Cheat, Doing it in the options tab during the game does nothing Even After Re-entering, On the Main Menu's Options it just crashes my game, Any help would be very good I Finished the
0 likes
3K views
6 replies
new cars
Fluffy replied to stefankostadinos's topic 5 years ago
Today is 15 years since The Simpsons Hit and Run was released. I'd love a sequel or a remaster.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Hidden Easter Egg
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Alright, I'm here to spill the beans on an Easter egg that works on all versions. I originally heard about it on Wikia, and managed to figure out how to to it after the page recieved several edits. As far as I know, this is not referenced anywhere. Basically, in levels 2 and 5, there are 2 parking l
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How To Align Car Parts?
CoughE replied to anthonydk's topic 5 years ago
How to i align parts of my car once i import them Into pure 3D Editor
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How increase height in this car?
BartholomewLu made this topic 5 years ago
Guys help me please, i have no idea how to add height, I've tried using Blender, Prime3d, Paint3d of my windows 10, tried everything in Lucas Pure3D Editor (lastest version) of p3d archives and nothing, if you guys have some compassion for me to give some response I would be eternally grateful, than
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Found Strange Music
Addy replied to Fran1349's topic 5 years ago
In Level 7 we have a restoration mod wich adds the tunnel of the Nuclear Power Plant saw already in Levels 1 and 4, and can be listened a song. The mystery here is if i bug the level 7 and go out of the map, near of that tunnel appears the song mentioned, and if you keep searching, in a exact point
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
donde obtengo un token?/how i can get a token?
Fluffy replied to TonyCR1975's topic 5 years ago
(SOY NOOB EN ESTO) como obtengo mi token para jugar en el server original? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (im noob) how i can get a token to play on the original server?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
HELP PLEASEEEE
My real name is Reinas made this topic 5 years ago
I cannot join the discord server it says to me We failed to authorise you. Please try again later. Please someone help i don't know what to do...
0 likes
0 replies
Mod multiplayer problems
WiryMartin replied to VillagerDuff's topic 5 years ago
Buenas tardes me acabo de descargar y instalar el mod para multijugador en los simpsons hit and run,y todo cargo bien exepto los personajes extra,espero su respuesta.
0 likes
2K views
18 replies
I could help people access the online game
Loren replied to Pierrot's topic 5 years ago
When I was walking on the internet I heard about the simpsons hit and run: online that this site offers, I just could not install the game, you could explain to me how to play correctly, if you explain, I could make a video on my yutube channel showing as you install and play the game, this could he
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Is it possible to use MMD for SHAR character or Vehicle mods?
Colou replied to Ro.'s topic 5 years ago
Something iv'e made in MMD:
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Kirby Mod
Ro. replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I know NightBane already made one but he didn't include King Dedede Meta knight or A waddle dee. He did include and unmasked meta knight but not a masked one. So will anyone make one? If it's to much to ask i will help even thought i do not know much about charecter mods.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Unable to set destination?
BizMarkie111 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello! Quick modding question, I'm attempting to create a race mission, where the player must go to a specific area which will initiate the opposing vehicle to start driving. However, I seem to be unable to add this destination. Here's what my "goto" module states: AddObjective("goto"); SetDestinati
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
I lost the files to my Aerostar mod PLEASE HELP!!!
Fluffy replied to jcilley97's topic 5 years ago
I just need to the files to update the headlight light position or remove it completely. However I noticed I can't decompile a .lmlm file using the launcher with a mod that doesn't have decompile enabled. Can somebody at donutteam that has the tools to do that help me? I did not mean for this to hap
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Road rage problem
AnibalRosas replied to their own topic 6 years ago
When i try to play the road rage returns campaing the letters are strange i see it like this MISSION_OBJECTIVE_0 and i can`t know what is the objective how can i fix it?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies