Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Does anyone have the mod VGMOD for SHARMP?
Ro. replied to JexGamer's topic 6 years ago
I want to know what is that mod, if someone helps me thanks, also leave me the link of the mod.
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
Vehicles and costumes
Radioactive_monkey made this topic 6 years ago
I've been looking for vehicles and alternate characters but they all seem to be on like base homer not as costumes and on like a specific cars so like 5 want to replace the same car and I was wondering if anyone knows how to change that like instead of having a character as base homer change it to a
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Phillip J Fry
KadeEclipse replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Is it Possible to get Phillip J Fry From Futurama implemented into the game? one of my favourite characters.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
why do people don't Speed Run Road Rage?
[Deleted User] replied to IVV4's topic 6 years ago
there's currently 32 runs for road rage while hit-and-run got 1,064 runs why is it like this?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
French version of some mod ?
BONSOIR replied to their own topic 6 years ago
So, i don't really know where put this topic, but I'm asking myself, because I'm french and I like play h&r in french, i'm propose, if it's possible and i don't really know how, that's why i'm asking. If I create some audio files in french of the modified discussion some mod have, the creator can cr
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
image posting?
Borb replied to IVV4's topic 6 years ago
will there be an image feature for this website to post images?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
No Clip Mod Request
Iammunkk replied to their own topic 6 years ago
I was just wondering if anyone could create or link me to a No Clip mod. I'm clueless when it comes to modding and I haven't been able to find one searching around. Thanks in advance.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Can Someone Help me creating a "Real Life" version of Homer?
Alan Bur made this topic 6 years ago
Hello! maybe some of you have seen my mod "HD Textures" if not this is the link: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/1866/ The point is that i dont know how to use blender and i want someone to create a real life version of homer for this mod. I ll put credits!
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Launching error
Loren replied to Sideshowfungus's topic 6 years ago
Okay so I got the new Launcher with all the fixin's and stuff but when I go to launch it it gives me a Error message that says. "The minimum install of the game is currently not supported. Please copy the "movies" folder and "dialog.rcf" from The Simpsons Hit & Run CD 1 to yur game directory." And I
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Having a tough situation...
Victorio made this topic 6 years ago
Having a hard time understanding what to do... I want to make it so that after the dialogue with comic book guy is complete (after the race) the game teleports you back to the cbgcar and it continues with following a trail I've already prepared in P3D file and M3l and other parts needed. But it does
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Random question.
Loren replied to Salvaged213's topic 6 years ago
Why is the mod launched called Lucas’ Simpsons hit & run mod launcher?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Nelson's Car
WiryMartin replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello everyone, I want you to make a car if it's Possible, I need Nelson's car that he uses in Season 3, who makes the car, I will give him credits in my mod. Thanks.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
how can i start a server?
[Deleted User] replied to technicclock's topic 6 years ago
my friend and I just downloaded this mod and im wondering how do a make a server so we can play on it
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Missing P3D Files
Fluffy replied to V0RTEX L0RD's topic 6 years ago
Hello! So Recently I have accidentally deleted some P3D Files off my game, If anyone could upload them that would be brilliant! The Files I'm Missing are: clBart.p3d From Art\Cars - Solved If I need any more I will make a new post inside this Thread & Add It To The Description. P.S I Only Use Mediaf
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
can somebody make me a mod
Ban ME NOW made this topic 6 years ago
pls and i will pay u 5 pounds pay pal
0 likes
1K views
0 replies