Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Simpsons Road Rage E3 demo files
HomerRules74 replied to SimpsonsRoadRage's topic 5 years ago
Not sure if anyone could find a use for these, but here are all the files to a fairly early RR build presumably shown at E3. The P3D tools do work with the files, but the levels don't render the textures (perhaps Lucas could fix it?). Be aware the game won't run on a normal Xbox. You'd need a specia
0 likes
3K views
7 replies
Abe Simpsons Out-Of-Bounds
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I was playing Alien "Auto" Topsy Part III and wanted to test if I could avoid the race section by going out-of-bounds and heading towards the power plant. When I got over to the cut area (which I have to drive through to line it up correctly.), I found Abe Simpsons just standing to the right of one
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Missing Text
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
I was reading the privacy policy (for whatever reason), and what I found was that part of a paragraph is missing at the very end: Donut Team keeps Log Data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years). This data is used for moderation purposes and to better optimise our service for users using anonymous inf
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Need help
Addy replied to Yori_Ritsuko's topic 5 years ago
Hello everybody! I'm sorry if this is not a suitable topic - I do not know English very well. D: I need help on some issues first - how to create a file .lmlm 2) The question is more difficult ... blob:http://imgur.com/b9659af2-3b28-4b7b-8ecf-9239ab955bc1 how to make so that when a collision impact
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Clueless Mission Glitch?
Recently I was trying to convince someone who I know to play SHaR again, since he attempted to beat it a few years back, but failed. He agreed. So, he got out the (extremely scratched) disk for his PlayStation 2, and began it. He loaded his saved game, which was on the Level 2 mission Cell Outs. He
0 likes
2K views
13 replies
0 likes
2K views
15 replies
A little idea
A little idea I came up with. Much like on Youtube and TCRF, it would be nice (and possibly helpful) to include a "DISCUSSION" section on a user's profile, so if anyone wanted to approach them and ask them something, etc can do so by going to <INSERTUSER>'s profile, clicking a link to go to said pag
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Shaders and materials
Yori_Ritsuko made this topic 5 years ago
where exactly are shaders located, and how can they be modified? is it hlsl? According to the logic of things in the .p3d files themselves there are only customizable materials. For example, if you need to implement support for additional textures, such as the normal map ...
0 likes
0 replies
what is CARDS AGAINST LUCAS?
Fluffy replied to PohuistDark99's topic 5 years ago
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Static Wasps?
[Deleted User] replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
This appeared on the talk page for the game on TCRF: "I'm not sure if they're used in the game anywhere but some of the level scripts (Such as level 1 and level 7) have this: //STATIC wasps - these ones never move //AddBehaviour( "static_bee", "ATTRACTION", "2.0","20","10.0"); I've not seen these in
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Full Textbibles in CustomText Format
Eriс replied to Loren's topic 5 years ago
UPDATE This post is kind of pointless now since these can be extracted directly from the games text Bible using Pure3D Editor 4. This is what I originally did when I made this post before the release of that program. You can find the text Bible P3D file at this location in the games folder: art\fron
0 likes
3K views
40 replies
Can someone explain, how to work with scripts of missions?
Eriс replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I searched forum but didn't find full information about that. For example, i have wanted to create mission with "bombbarrel" on first level. How to do this without crashing of the game or at least with starting the mission? Please help me, thank you in advance. (My english probably is very bad, sorr
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Odd Glitch
Take note: This has never happened before or since now. I was playing The Fat and Furious mission and decided to do the glitch which allows you to drive in the power plant. When I exited the Stonecutters' tunnel, I did not go to the finish line, but drove down the road to the right of it to go find
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Need mods to play
YaBoiFred replied to their own topic 5 years ago
just suggest me any and ill see if i like em
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
Is anyone working on a macos version of the game?
xXShadicXx11 replied to pabloegpf1's topic 5 years ago
that would be awesome
0 likes
1K views
2 replies