Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Rage Rage Returns Game Crash
Sid3300 replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Hello. Been playing Road Rage Returns for my Youtube channel, and I have a slight problem. Mission 4 keeps crashing, can someone help out?
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
Controller stopped working?
Dewey made this topic 6 years ago
So, I just reinstalled SHAR, and for the first time ever, I can't seem to get my XInput controller working. It's just the basic game, and the mod launcher. The game just seems to refuse to accept the input. Anyone have any ideas?
0 likes
0 replies
My Lucas Mod Launcher doesn't open and stops responding
Btluzikalughzigamr replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Everytime I Try to Open Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher.exe it opens but imediatly stops responding can someone help me? please?!
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
How do I change Krusty Glass?
Fat Tony replied to jdoggingo's topic 6 years ago
I am interested in changing the image on krusty glass. Where could i find the file with the information on the krusty glass and do i need to use blender to edit it?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Error Trouble
DevilCrash666 made this topic 6 years ago
Hey everyone every time i try to start up SHARMP it comes up with a error saying MultiplayerResources2 and i cant find it please help
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Question
[Deleted User] replied to DevilCrash666's topic 6 years ago
is there any servers for multiplayer or is there just gonna be 1 server????
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Problems with Lucas P3D editor
SpeexeZ made this topic 6 years ago
Hello, I am learning to create mods, however I can not import files to lucas p3d to change the texture, the import option is not present, try to add an old version of the luca p3d program and only the blank screen remains, i neede help.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Run Lucas' launcher through a command?
Fluffy replied to TBMNY's topic 6 years ago
Anyone know if this is possible? Basically, I want to be able to run the game with all my mods without having to load the launcher each time, so yeah.
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Help Creating Custom Skins2D
Colou replied to daberonifeast's topic 6 years ago
I've seen on some more popular mods that custom Skins2D files have been created, and they're used in the description of the mod. How can I get a good quality picture of my skin, so I can do the same?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
I need help with Lucas' Pure3D Editor
Fluffy replied to AndrewOrWhatever's topic 6 years ago
I'm trying to learn how to mod Hit & Run and I'm already running into a problem. I was watching a few guides and I saw that when people loaded a file into the editor, it would load the Composite Drawable. Naturally, I thought if I loaded the files that I ripped from my copy of the game, it would do
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
A bunch of Pure3D Editor suggestions
Daniel replied to their own topic 6 years ago
Heya, it's Danny, back-in-order with some suggestions about the P3D editor! I suggest to add a Import All Textures From Folder option to allow users who want to edit levels to import textures exported from another P3D with a merge/replace menu . Example: I want to add the rich side to level 7. I kno
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Two questions about DM
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 6 years ago
I have got two questions: 1- Will Family Sedan and Marge car's roofs hav collisions? (I remeber DM3 old family sedan with collisionless roof). 2- Will DM get update till it reaches level 7? I remember old posts from projectdonut.me in Wayback Machine in which was said that the mod would have had 7 l
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
RCF Explorer crashes and is fully removed from my computer, including the .rar
Daniel replied to Maxxy's topic 6 years ago
I was going to make some sound mod and I wanted to use the .rcf's. But, when I tried to launch it. I had an error and the .exe disappeared. The .rar was empty, I downloaded the .rar again and the .exe still didn't appear... Any way of fixing this?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How to have the Joystick with fixed access in the window of a game without losing the contact when clicking outside the window?
Fluffy replied to LucasRM7's topic 6 years ago
2 Players in Simpsons Hit & Run Local Multiplayer in same pc? me and my younger sister wanted to play in the local multiplayer, so I thought to disable the joystick in one of the windows of the game, because I opened two hitrun and entered the same room of the multiplayer, so I play on the keyboard
0 likes
3K views
2 replies
Nuclear Fallout Mod (Updates, To-Do List, Releases)
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 6 years ago
Downloads unavailable until the next eventual update. Currently implemented : - More vehicules to own ! - The ATV - WWII Jeep w/Rockets ! - R/C Buggy - Planet 50's Car Custom textures Custom Missions To be implemented : More custom missions Vehicle thumbnails overhaul More vehicles Custom level load
0 likes
4K views
11 replies