Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Mod Launcher doesn't load up?
Benworr replied to their own topic 8 years ago
The mod launcher fails to load up and gives an error where I can 'Send error report' or 'don't send'. What do I do?
0 likes
1 replies
Great mod for a great game.
Loren replied to BiTE's topic 8 years ago
The Simpsons Hit & Run are great. And with Donut Mod it's even better! I love this! I can't wait for official website start and new updates such as The Conspirancy Update, The Rebalance Update etc. I hope that one of Donut Mod Developers is reading this right now! Keep up good work on Donut Mod! BTW
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Issue With Current Donut Mod
Fluffy replied to mcmattcommander's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone, i am brand new to the donut mod community, however i have one huge fatal flaw going on that is making it impossible to play. The cars that i drive, whether they be the Family Sedan or even pedestrian cars, etc, all of them have a terrible control. For some reason ill be driving doing
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Making a car for sale from Gil
archieharrison replied to DouglasColvin's topic 8 years ago
Let's assume you've made a car and have everything set up for it to work correctly, you just need to add it to the game now as its own separate vehicle. For your car to work, make sure you have the following files in the following folders: \art\cars\(name).p3d (Main files of the car) \art\frontend\d
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Roofless Ferrini - Black
RK1 replied to Boo1852's topic 8 years ago
This is quite a simple mod which reskins and renames Bart's Ferrini - Red to a Roofless Ferrini - Black. Image: Download
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
GTA Vehicles
Fluffy replied to SodaDog's topic 8 years ago
I really want to see more GTA vehicles ported from the games. I know Trevor's Canis Bodhi was only a start, but I want to see that white Infernus from Vice City ingame.
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Lucas P3D Editor 3.1.5 does not recognize the DDS file (please help me)
Kenny Giles replied to Mirvuqar's topic 8 years ago
Lucas P3D Editor 3.1.5 does not recognize the DDS file
0 likes
1 replies
Is there any way to use a ps2 controller with pc hit and run?
Loren replied to malefic's topic 8 years ago
i have a usb to ps2 controller and im just wondering if i could use my ps2 controller for hit and run.
0 likes
1 replies
Renaming car sounds
Shiinyu replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
does anyone know if there's a way to rename car sounds correctly so they don't replace an already existing one? i've tried this before, renaming the sound then scripting it in through the use of car_tune and the results are either that the game crashes, or the sound doesn't play at all. this depends
0 likes
1 replies
Questions
Fluffy replied to bloopblop's topic 8 years ago
Hey Donut Team. For The Mod, Do You have to have the hit and run disc, or can you use a downloaded copy?
0 likes
1 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run HD Re-Texture Alpha 2
Loren replied to Alan Bur's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone finished the alpha 2 of the hit & run HD re-textured simpsons, I do not put images that are not like them. but I have a video of how it is Video: Download: Thanks!
0 likes
6K views
1 replies
need game download
Fluffy replied to Tont_Stark's topic 8 years ago
i need a game download, whats a good link where i can map a controller?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Fool the game into making a "combat" objective?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I was wondering if there was a way I could incorporate "combat" into the Simpsons hit & run. What I mean is a ambush stage where you have to destroy a couple wasps. Is this a good idea, can it be done? Thanks, Hipporeno
0 likes
1 replies
Help with simpsons crashing please
Fluffy replied to Koopattack's topic 8 years ago
Hi i am having problem where the game crashes after selecting some mods this only started recently. for example i use to be able to use widescreen mod now it crashes the game, this has unaffected few mods mainly donut mod
0 likes
1 replies
Multiplayer mod?
Fluffy replied to MrPiggyOfDoom's topic 8 years ago
I know it would be difficult but imagine how cool it would be to play SHAR with a teammate.
0 likes
1 replies