Forum Mod Bakery Docs
MULTIPLAYER WITH FULLY CONECTED MAP MOD
mazexz replied to BurikDry's topic 3 months ago
How can I play online with a map mod (fully conected map)? I tried so many things but it didn't work out for me. SHAR MP always gives an error that you need to use version 1.25 of the launcher. But I have the latest version of Lucas launcher installed. What can be wrong
0 likes
1 replies
Moving on: I am stepping down from the staff team
Addy made this topic 6 months ago
Heya, this is just a brief update post. I have made the decision to step down from the staff position at Donut Team. It has largely been an enjoyable and active time for me, however I now wish to direct focus towards education, life, my future, and pursuing interests as I see fit. I will still remai
10 likes
1 replies
Bonus mission dialogue camera issue.
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
ok so i have my street race dialogue ready to go, and the characters talk like their suppose to. But the way the camera skips a dialogue before the next dialogue animation is so outraging! Is there a way to fix something like that?
0 likes
0 replies
How do I make my car use the damage texture just for the windows?
oxide117 replied to their own topic 8 months ago
My car has 2 textures:One for the normal windows,and another one for damaged windows. This is the damaged one,the normal texture is the same as this but without the glass crack PNG on it.Whenever I try viewing the damaged ones in both the P3D editor and the game,the damaged one doesn't appear. I'm a
1 likes
4 replies
SHAR MP With Mods
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
Which type of mods can the multiplayer has I'm kinda curious because I've recently watched YouTube videos about the multiplayer
0 likes
1 replies
Suggestions
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 2 months ago
I believe a few suggestions on what mods to add to the game could make it more enjoyable. Such as missions and levels based on episodes of the show, or new interiors and/or buildings, new cars, and characters. For Example: I believe Manjula could be added as a character, The canyonero should have Dy
1 likes
12 replies
Hello World
wilkconman made this topic 1 year ago
So this is like a Homer Cult?
0 likes
0 replies
What is happening to me?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Has anyone tried to download a mod today? Well, yes, I wanted to download a music mod and when the window that I was leaving donut team came up, I couldn't get out, making it not let me download the mod, I tried another mod but I had the same result, someone else has it or is it me?
0 likes
5 replies
Giving a person a hand with getting into modding
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 2 years ago
I would like to get into modding, but am not sure how. Can one of you give me a starting hand? On a side note, I had an idea to get a few people to work on a mod with me (one that involves a map overhaul and new mechanics).
0 likes
0 replies
Recent created mods aren't appearing under the mod launcher
siekiera11 replied to their own topic 3 months ago
So I have been trying to create the vehicle mods. The first car I created did appear in the mod launcher with a "could not find file: meta:ini. " I opened the game, when I went to Gil the game crashed once I scrolled through his menu. I tried fixing the mod by going through the files and touching th
0 likes
6 replies
Need help importing models in blender
Tomsun02 made this topic 7 months ago
This is the first time I've used Blender (using steam version) and now matter what I do I can't get a model to show up. I've tried importing through blender. Imported a P3d file in, exported an xml file and imported that. Drag and dropped, somehow crashed it. I am at my wits end, how do I do it beca
0 likes
0 replies
Donutmod?
mazexz replied to BetaSimpson's topic 2 years ago
Is there going to be like marge or lisa for donutmod 4
0 likes
1 replies
Flipped Normal 'Outline' Issue
daberonifeast made this topic 2 years ago
Hey guys, I'm putting black outlines on my characters, a la Nightbane's Among Us mod, using a bigger model over top with flipped normals. However, as in Nightbane's mod, the outline covers the whole model when viewing in the costume shop, I wonder if anyone has come up with a fix for this yet? Thank
0 likes
0 replies
Custom Character Support Configuration
daberonifeast made this topic 1 year ago
Hi guys, is there any way to increase the height that characters are moved up in a car when using 'IsLisa'? It currently only moves the character up 0.12 metres. Thanks!
0 likes
0 replies