Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Back from Haitus + Some Mod Update News
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm now back from haitus. This was going to be longer, but I decided to come back to modding. Here's a couple things I do need to get done. I will be releasing Version 1.1 of Expert Racer Mod coming up in a few days or so, and maybe another Mountain Drew Mod Preview coming next week. And maybe a lit
0 likes
0 replies
Joe Kazinsky
unclekrusty made this topic 3 years ago
Can someone make a skin of Homer's character from the La-Z Rider couch gag?
0 likes
0 replies
How do I progress to level 2?
SoniaBlade replied to their own topic 9 months ago
I have been enjoying the mod launcher, along with your Donut Mod: Anniversary Edition and completed level one. I was surprised when the credits played after mission 7 - 'Crash and Burns'. No matter what I do, I can't find my way to level 2 when it should load directly after that mission. I really do
0 likes
1 replies
How do I get the SHAR-MP Model switcher?
starmarine5405 made this topic 3 years ago
While I am playing shar I really don't like sacrificing my attack key for switch, and I dont think jump + attack is pretty acceptable so is there a way to change the attack key to the multiplayer / and . Thanks - Star.
0 likes
0 replies
Futurama's "Obsoletely Fabulous" has a fatal flaw
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
Bender was jealous of Robot 1X because he thought the Professor bought him to replace him... But most of the jobs Robot 1X did while under Planet Express's employ were Scruffy's jobs. Bender is the crew's Chef and Assistant Manager of Sales. Scruffy is in charge of maintenance and janitorial duties.
1 likes
0 replies
HELP ME PLEASE!
mazexz replied to Ronaldinho_616's topic 2 years ago
Does anyone have a tutorial on how to install the additional characters mod?
0 likes
3 replies
Another problem...
30978 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Do any of you know this particular error message that says "An installation support file could not be installed. Catastrophic failure"? Well... This occurs when I tried to either install or uninstall a PC game. Now look, I know this isn't a Simpsons-related topic I'm sharing here, but... To start of
0 likes
1 replies
The ''Weekend at Homer's'' ( My favourite) badge upscaled by AI.
TAWG replied to their own topic 1 year ago
It looks like it took drugs.
1 likes
2 replies
L3 M5 - Can't Complete It, Even With Cheats
NeonicPlays replied to 108CAM's topic 2 months ago
L3 M5 (Slithery Sleuthing) has been driving me bonkers. I simply can't complete it, even with cheats enabled. I've even tried blocking the road where Snake starts driving with the fire truck and some traffic vehicles to block him in and screw up the AI that drives his car in the hopes that all 3 ite
0 likes
8 replies
Voice Actors Needed!
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
Hello! I am currently Looking for Voice actors who would like to voice act for my mod! We Need: 5 Male VA's and 5 Female VA's If you are interested or would like to learn more about my mod, Email me via Gmail, oscarlindenbach@gmail.com Or dm me via discord! (reccomended) ZorgoAnimations#4086 See you
0 likes
0 replies
Alternative conversations?
Borb replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
I've noticed and learned while browsing Lucas' RCF Explorer tool that there are duplicate audio files for the conversations in the 10 missions requiring you to change clothes or get a particular vehicle. However, the end parts of these same conversations are either shortened or missing, as the chara
0 likes
1 replies
Custom Character Support Configuration
daberonifeast made this topic 1 year ago
Hi guys, is there any way to increase the height that characters are moved up in a car when using 'IsLisa'? It currently only moves the character up 0.12 metres. Thanks!
0 likes
0 replies
Is there any chances to fix car tune error?
mazexz replied to najmerus's topic 2 years ago
Just wanted to know, if u know how to do it please send any video or smth, im new in scripting :)
0 likes
1 replies
Why does the SHAR Multiplayer Mod say it has a virus?
Addy replied to GolzyYT's topic 8 months ago
I was downloading it and it told me it had a virus. Does it have a virus, or why does it say that?
0 likes
2 replies
Anybody else's birthday 25 May? Mine is
redstaple replied to WilliamAlton's topic 1 year ago
Anybody else's birthday May 25? I share it with Ian McKellen and Cillian Murphy. I'd like to see a Birthday mod I can use on my Birthday
0 likes
5 replies