Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Simpsons 34th Anniversary
AlfredoAndFriends made this topic 4 months ago
Today marks the 34th anniversary of The Simpsons episode "Roasting On An Open Fire" Season 1 Episode 1 the very first episode of the series & the first Christmas special also the very first time that we get to see Santa's Little Helper for the very first time!!! HAPPY 34TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! What are
2 likes
0 replies
Do you know how to change the model of a car with p3d editor?
John replied to Marc0ficial's topic 1 year ago
Is that I want to make a mod of a car but know how to change the model and put the textures to a car?
0 likes
2 replies
Help with adding Voiceline and other voices to my mod
Kanbei made this topic 10 months ago
So I am trying to add more voices to my (Simpsons hit & Run, F-Zero mod (yes a silly idea) but I got a question how do I add more voices or do I need to replace the current ones in order for them to work? I did this. homer/P_HitByW_homer_04.rsd I have it like this worked fine when I replaced it. cha
0 likes
0 replies
Best way to get coins quickly?
Vitorinox replied to their own topic 11 months ago
While playing and spending coins on the unlockables, I asked myself: is there a way to get coins more easier? I'll be reading your comments and tips. 👀
0 likes
2 replies
cant seem to find the game when launching the launcher for the first time
Josh / Proddy replied to thomasmolo098's topic 1 year ago
Hi, just downloaded the launcher and have launched the game but cant seem to find the actual game? I open the launcher click launch and it asks me to find the game in my files. I have followed the instructions given but cant find the file named (Vivendi Universal Games). Searched my PC for it but co
0 likes
1 replies
SHAR Crashing after launch
PietroLima540BR made this topic 2 years ago
So, I REALLY love playing this game. I installed it today, tried launching it and it didn't show up. No problem. Just end the task in Task Manager. Then, I started it again, got a black window (Probably 800x600 res) and it crashed. Tried again, no success. Everything I try doesn't works. Tried Lucas
0 likes
0 replies
Collector Cards
XiameseCat made this topic 2 years ago
How can i change the cards's locations?
0 likes
0 replies
Some mod download pages from mod bakery give an Internal Server Error
mazexz replied to EvilHomerDrinksBuzzCola's topic 4 months ago
The link I am trying to download from is: https://modbakery.donutteam.com/releases/view/12 (RMS Builder) For some reason some mods give an Internal Server Error. How do I fix this? What's weird is that I've visited them before and they worked but now they don't.
0 likes
2 replies
please help me
painiscupcake2011 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
i find mod springfield noire im played 2020
0 likes
2 replies
Lisa's wedding dress (from "Lisa's Wedding") as in-game costume
RandomUser5760 made this topic 2 years ago
I would like to see a mod for the game that adds Lisa's wedding dress, just as a personal preference.
0 likes
0 replies
Is there any chances to fix car tune error?
mazexz replied to najmerus's topic 2 years ago
Just wanted to know, if u know how to do it please send any video or smth, im new in scripting :)
0 likes
1 replies
Something I want to see in Hit & Run
APMSC1996 replied to WolfieCody550's topic 9 months ago
I have been playing some Race-O-Rama back then, and realised that the VINs are just Piston Cup Racers with different textures. If somebody could add them into this game, that'd be great. If you aren't familiar on what they look like, this might be the proof I've got for you all. As I said, if someon
2 likes
4 replies
Game missing music?
SimplyKxG replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Tried 3 different copies of the game. I have audio functional using the game without the mod loader v1.26.1, but when I do use the mod loader, there is no music either in the main menu or in game with driving. The audio settings have the music slider maxed out. I assume this might be a settings or s
0 likes
3 replies
The ''Weekend at Homer's'' ( My favourite) badge upscaled by AI.
TAWG replied to their own topic 9 months ago
It looks like it took drugs.
1 likes
2 replies
Game won’t start
idsvr made this topic 2 years ago
Hey, I’ve tried 3-4 separate installs of the game and tried the compatibility windows 98 thing which didn’t work so I undid that, I’ve tried booting with launcher with various settings and still the game won’t respond or show any signs of life. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no suc
0 likes
0 replies