Forum Mod Bakery Docs
i lost some file in game and can't play it!
mazexz replied to GIVE_ME_HELP's topic 1 year ago
h_danc_m.p3d Posts merged by moderator.
0 likes
6 replies
Joe Kazinsky
unclekrusty made this topic 2 years ago
Can someone make a skin of Homer's character from the La-Z Rider couch gag?
0 likes
0 replies
Donut mod 4 level 3
Fluffy replied to Lil_Turnip's topic 1 month ago
I was wondering if there's been any progress on donut mod 4 level 3.
1 likes
3 replies
Evergreen Terrace's backgrounds. (L1/L4/L7)
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Those houses and roads visible in the scenery of Levels 1, 4 and 7 are very nice... Right? But it's also no wonder why their roads (from the hills) aren't connected to the main ones you normally drive on, too. Here's a couple of screenshots I took at Level 1's bridge from Springfield Cemetary to Cle
1 likes
1 replies
What is Donut Mod?
Fluffy replied to Dorgus's topic 5 months ago
Hey, so just recently reinstalled the game and I've heard a lot of good things about the modding scene, notably the Donut Mod. But the problem is, that's all I've heard about it. Just, "it's really good", and while I don't doubt this for a second, I also have no idea what the Donut Mod actually is.
0 likes
1 replies
I will make a cheat tablet for the Spanish version of shar
Nut made this topic 1 year ago
hello everyone the surreal bot cheat tablet. As your cheat tablet doesn't work in the spanish version of shar but I discovered that the values ​​and their addresses are similar. So I will be able to make a cheat tablet for the Spanish version; I am making a cheat tablet for the Spanish version but f
0 likes
0 replies
Help, LOST LEVELS 2 AND 3
mazexz replied to Lostbrowncoat's topic 2 years ago
Hi, I am relatively new to this modding thing, levels 2 and 3 have disappeared, as in no buildings, no ground, only some cars and some characters, I have fully connected map active, and oddly I can see the maps in the distance HELP! LostBrowncoat
0 likes
3 replies
Can Someone Please Help Me Use The Lucas Mod Editor?
zacharytrackmaster9 replied to Carsman951's topic 1 month ago
I Don't Know How To Use The Editor, I Need Some Help, Please, I'm Desperate To Make A Mod.
1 likes
2 replies
Asking again about someone fixing the Chalmers skeleton...but this time I'm comparing the 2
John made this topic 10 months ago
The Chalmers on the left is the one I want help with putting the skeletal rigs in No offence, it's far better than the Chalmers on the right, but that one does have skeletal rigs in it Anyone who wants to help, go to this link on my previous post on this website: https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/to
0 likes
0 replies
Happy Late Birthday to me.
mazexz replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 2 years ago
I forgot to post this, but Monday was my birthday. I turned 22 this year. So yeah. I had a great birthday.
4 likes
2 replies
Weird Camera Issue in Car
SuperLuigi128 made this topic 2 years ago
I just booted the game and launcher for the first time, set my controls, and the first thing I notice is the camera constantly giving a side view in the car. I don't get why this happening could someone help?
0 likes
0 replies
Dome Sweet Dome
Spads replied to Freelancer_T_O_T's topic 1 year ago
Just wondering if someone could add the Dome from the Movie to the Connected Map Mod.
1 likes
5 replies
The Electaurus Crash
Kenny Giles replied to Nico31226's topic 1 year ago
the problem is when i try to drive the electaurus car crash the game. how i fix this problem?
0 likes
1 replies
Error message when launching the game with the More Costumes mod
mazexz replied to Tonstad39's topic 1 year ago
In the lucas launcher, I try to install the more costumes mod and everything seems ship shape until I get an error message when I try to launch the game. It says that I need to install mod 'direct 3D9' I tried to download a 3D9 driver from microsoft and it still does nothing, but flash the error mes
0 likes
1 replies
Cheats not working.
ignaciorodriguez made this topic 2 years ago
Hi there, I am using a laptop while playing and I understand that in order to activate the cheats, I need to hold down both F1 and Fn keys, the problem is that it is not working. I tried pressing F1 but the sound config popped up, then I pressed Fn and f1 but that's not working either. Can anybody l
0 likes
0 replies