Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Wacky Races: Dastardly Deeds
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
Just something I'd be hoping would be a possible mod. I've seen mods for Spongebob, Futurama, and Luney Tunes... So, just figured I'd suggest another classic. All the models for the 11 standard racers and vehicles exist in the PS2 game "Wacky Races: Starring Dastardly and Muttley", just in case anyo
0 likes
0 replies
No freezing mod/hack
MobBarley made this topic 1 year ago
Someone please make a mod/hack where the game doesn't freeze when you talk to a character with you playing as a different character (done by the kicking changes character cheat) than the level's playable character. Making it so that the different character you play as has the voice of the level's pl
0 likes
0 replies
I can't link my DonutTeam account to Lucas Mod Launcher
EliasDR made this topic 11 months ago
Hello, i have this problem. When i try to link my account to the Launcher, it shows me this error
0 likes
0 replies
Top Cat Mod
AppletheFlamingo made this topic 1 year ago
Hello! I'm somewhat new to this community, and I have a request: A Top Cat mod/skin mod of Top Cat (and maybe the rest of his gang?) - ATF :)
0 likes
0 replies
here is a new shar mod template
codygamer1 made this topic 3 months ago
hello, long time no see. this is a template mod for shar, it includes all the folders and feel free to use it. thanks! https://www.mediafire.com/file/yuhiybihgybyuk3/template.7z/file
0 likes
0 replies
Willi_v.p3d request
John replied to their own topic 9 months ago
Please can someone make the Tractor 2-seated and move the driver's position to the left seat
1 likes
4 replies
how to make a custom mission
palolo456 replied to their own topic 2 months ago
i dont know how to use all the tools of donut mod
1 likes
3 replies
Why does the SHAR Multiplayer Mod say it has a virus?
Addy replied to GolzyYT's topic 3 months ago
I was downloading it and it told me it had a virus. Does it have a virus, or why does it say that?
0 likes
2 replies
scarface map exctraction for 3ds max or blender
mrscarface made this topic 1 year ago
Hello everyone, I'm coming to you because I tried to export the map of the game scarface. I converted the mesh of p3d in obj with p3d lucas pure editor but the problem is that once opened all the models are in the same place (as on the picture) it does not keep their location as on the map . would y
0 likes
0 replies
I got inside of Level 1s gas station
TAWG made this topic 9 months ago
0 likes
0 replies
Not Responding
Kenny Giles replied to latinobacon's topic 1 month ago
https://forum.donutteam.com/topic/4359 This forum post was never solved & I am having the same issue. I am also on Windows 10, tried running through launcher, compatibility mode, etc. Any Advice? Thanks.
0 likes
3 replies
Auditions are open for SYLVANA!
oscar_alexboy made this topic 8 months ago
Our original VA @ElishDimentions has stepped out due to collage prep. so we need a new voice actor for Sylvana. Auditions are open! DM me on Discord for more details. yourpalosc#4086 :3 ABOUT SYLVANA Sylvana is a female squirrel who in theory might have powers... Sylvana is a kind being who thinks O
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR: The Big Stock Market Crash
HappyPenguin808 made this topic 10 months ago
SHAR mod idea: homer becomes an investor in the stock market and makes it crash he needs to do some dirty business man jobs to bring Springfield back to its old state and return peace into the now panic filled Springfield
0 likes
0 replies
I'm unable to open Simpsons Hit & Run via the Launcher.
GolzyYT replied to their own topic 4 months ago
Whenever I open up the game in the Lucas Launcher, it is unable to go pass the "Press Start" screen, but when I open Simpsons.exe without the Launcher, it works perfectly. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the Launcher, but I don't know what. Could someone help me with this?
0 likes
4 replies
A couple of small ideas
unclekrusty made this topic 1 year ago
Is there a mod or hack that restores the dialogue for when a character destroys a wasp camera? If not, it's something I'd like to see. Also, you know how on the main menu, each option highlights a different object? The "exit game" option doesn't have one. I thought maybe one could be added for it. M
0 likes
0 replies