Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Another problem...
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Do any of you know this particular error message that says "An installation support file could not be installed. Catastrophic failure"? Well... This occurs when I tried to either install or uninstall a PC game. Now look, I know this isn't a Simpsons-related topic I'm sharing here, but... To start of
0 likes
1 replies
How do I create a story mod with missions?
mazexz replied to Arkeus's topic 3 months ago
0 likes
2 replies
Doors offset trouble
Yori_Ritsuko replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi everybody!!! In P3D editor positioning is fine, but in game all the doors have offset, somehow... As if i just imported meshes and did nothing else. I double checked *.obj's scale, rotation and pivots but nothing wrong there. I even tried to import xml instead, but same issue Have no idea, what w
0 likes
6 replies
How do I add textures to a model with pink textures?
mazexz replied to Cars For Speed's topic 7 months ago
Right now I'm working on adding a specific map called Skyscraper Heights into the game. It's going okay so far, but I can't figure out of how to add the texture into the map's parts. This is what it looks like right now: And here's a more in-depth look of the P3D file: Can anyone help?
0 likes
3 replies
I was banned from Discord for a scam that I didn't commit
mazexz replied to TonySimpsonsFan70100's topic 1 year ago
Hi!. I never sent any scam link. My account was hacked!. It was that evil hijacker who sent those scam messages about discord free nitro. Please unban me from Donut Team Discord Sever. I never scammed to anyone and I never will do. I'm not a hacker and I'm not a scammer. I don't have the fault!. Tho
0 likes
1 replies
Animation help
ArK_ replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi all, first post here. Just wondering if anyone knows where the animation for the characters talking is, as in the jaw movement? I've tried looking in each of the character's animation file but no dice. So either I'm completely blind or I'm looking in the wrong place Any help is much appreciated ☺
0 likes
2 replies
How Can I Create Custom Interior Locators?
crashimo90 replied to their own topic 4 months ago
Hello I need help, I want to create interiors but I have no idea how to do it, so if you have time you could explain me how to do this
0 likes
2 replies
Nintendo Switch Port
mazexz replied to Kazooie911's topic 5 months ago
Would mods work for this port or any hacks, the port uses pc version assets.
1 likes
1 replies
How many people do you need to use the 'Cops And Robbers' mode in SHAR Online?
Addy replied to GolzyLite's topic 1 year ago
I saw the option in 'Mutators', and wanted to try it out. Sadly, it didn't work for me and my friend. Can anyone help?
0 likes
1 replies
Future Mod Plans + Inactivity Update
APMSC1996 replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 1 year ago
As some of you guys know, I haven't been very active on Donut Team over the last couple months. I've been busy at work, and other stuff as well. But most importantly, I've been working on my mods for SHAR. I hope to announce a couple more new mods for the next few months. Also, Mountain Drew Version
3 likes
1 replies
How do I change the camera position in a cutscene
mazexz replied to Pizza_Dude22's topic 1 year ago
So I moved Mr Burns and the camera goes all weird in l1 m7 how can I change the position of the camera.
0 likes
3 replies
Back from Haitus + Some Mod Update News
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm now back from haitus. This was going to be longer, but I decided to come back to modding. Here's a couple things I do need to get done. I will be releasing Version 1.1 of Expert Racer Mod coming up in a few days or so, and maybe another Mountain Drew Mod Preview coming next week. And maybe a lit
0 likes
0 replies
Camera zooms in too much on custom car mod.
Fluffy replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 5 months ago
I've taken the Atomic Megabus from Roadrage Returns and I'm trying to make it into a custom car mod. The only problem is while driving the camera zooms in uncontrollably. Its only playable with bumpercam. I've tried changing the follow camera settings in the p.3d file but it changes nothing. If I up
0 likes
1 replies
Mission Hiding Hack
Wylyth made this topic 1 year ago
Basically, the Free Roam hack, but more limited, it only does the "hide mission" part of that hack, and doesn't do the other stuff like not automatically loading saved games.
0 likes
0 replies
my phone booth is not working
mazexz replied to jrk88's topic 1 year ago
i am making my first mod but my phone booth is just showing level 1 cars but i am in level 2
0 likes
3 replies