Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Delete account.
[Deleted User] made this topic 2 years ago
I would like all my other account on Donut Team deleted. If they can't be deleted, then disabled or permanently banned (that aren't already banned). These accounts are: Joker459670 Joker54735580 Randomuser346750 GeneralNationNuker BigGoofyCat1 BigGoofyCat2 BigGoofyCat3 Also, if possible delete any p
0 likes
0 replies
login help
EmerwenCupcakeEater445 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I recently changed my account name and the mod launcher won't let me log in which means I cant play online with my friends. I just wanted to know if there's anyway I can log back in to Lucas mod launcher
0 likes
2 replies
Needing help about Mission Pack version of Fully Connected Map
ItzCrazyBoris replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Hi! I was visiting Fully Connected Map, but when I tried to download Mission Pack version of Fully Connected Map, it's not working, but the color is black and white. It only showed me to download base map version of Fully Connected Map. Please help! (Note: No rude or bad comments, thanks for underst
0 likes
3 replies
Anybody else's birthday 25 May? Mine is
redstaple replied to WilliamAlton's topic 1 year ago
Anybody else's birthday May 25? I share it with Ian McKellen and Cillian Murphy. I'd like to see a Birthday mod I can use on my Birthday
0 likes
5 replies
Why doesn't the "Free Roam" setting include the hidden phone booth menu?
EliasDR replied to buiscuitmajor's topic 1 year ago
It seems kind of odd to exclude it (unless I'm missing something), considering the point of that setting in the mod menu is to enable freedom and unlock things without doing missions or collectibles.
0 likes
1 replies
In my mission the ai car is not spawning in the right place
mazexz replied to Pizza_Dude22's topic 1 year ago
SelectMission("m7"); SetMissionResetPlayerInCar("m7_car_start"); SetDynaLoadData("l1z6.p3d;l1r6.p3d;"); UsePedGroup(7); //Chuck: StreetRace Prop Load and Unload Setup - used here to load power plant door to block he shortcut StreetRacePropsLoad("l1m7door.p3d;"); StreetRacePropsUnload("l1m7door.p3d:"
0 likes
9 replies
Any plans for the 20th anniversary of the game?
Daniel replied to SubliminalInspector's topic 9 months ago
With the 20th anniversary of Hit & Run on the horizon, I was wondering if Donut Team has something planned to celebrate. Will we finally get an update to Donut Mod 4? The latest version is the Level 2 Public BETA, which was uploaded back in 2019. If you awesome people have a surprise in stock, it's
1 likes
1 replies
Making a edited mod folder into a lmlm file
mazexz replied to Z_The_Comic's topic 1 year ago
First of all, if this is against the rules, you may lock/delete the thread, but I'm honestly new to this place (if there is a rules page I will go ahead and read it) But back on topic, I'm making a edited version of a mod and now I need help getting the folder as a lmlm file, It would be helpful for
0 likes
7 replies
MP story mod
YaBoiJosh1 made this topic 2 years ago
Someone should make a mod where it's just two players in the story, and both people can use any car they desire, unless it's a required vehicle mission like with the Plow King. I think this would be dope because creating a MP co-op story mod could also bring about the potential for mods with mission
0 likes
0 replies
Missing almost all of the hacks in mod loader
cxnxr replied to their own topic 8 months ago
I'll start by saying I've not modded this game for about 6 years, I'm trying to use the xinput mod and it says it requires "Hack Support" and "Custom Controller Support". None of these are in my general, settings or developer tabs, I'm just wondering if these are enabled by default when I launch the
0 likes
3 replies
I want to make a mod but i get this message and i cant compile what should i do
TAWG replied to their own topic 9 months ago
i know something is wrong with my meta so what do i do.
0 likes
6 replies
Island Of Sodor?
John replied to Freelancer_T_O_T's topic 1 year ago
Just wondering if anyone could mod in some of the trains from the earlier seasons of Thomas & Friends? Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, and Emily Then replace all the road textures with train track textures on Level 1, and replace all generic traffic
0 likes
1 replies
Connection Trouble
RocketMan69 made this topic 2 years ago
Hello, I'm having trouble launching anything on the multiplayer launcher. It worked fine this morning but now it's telling me it can't connect to the server. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you.
0 likes
0 replies
Happy 2024.
GolzyYT replied to APMSC1996's topic 3 months ago
Happy New Year guys 🥳😎👍.
4 likes
8 replies
Inactivity Update + More Mods coming soon?
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 11 months ago
This is AndrewHarris109 here. It has been a while. One of the last times I've been on Donut Team recently was when I released Mountain Drew Version 1.1. I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back. I was busy at work, and just a lot of stuff going on. But I hope to release some more mods, and updat
0 likes
0 replies