Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Traffic vehicles in phone booth mod?
Darrus replied to Roasted_Bunny's topic 2 months ago
I am quite new to SHAR modding, so excuse my lack of knowledge around mods. I am looking for a mod that adds every traffic car/vehicle into the phone booth, so you can use them on any level. If there are any that exists, it would be greatly appreciated if you could link them. Thanks!
0 likes
3 replies
My apologies to Flamix!!
Fluffy replied to Baldi18's topic 4 months ago
Hello, Flamix, I want to tell you something, forgive me for deceiving you and copying your name and profile on YouTube, and you know why (I’ll explain everything to you on Discord). I promise you that I will never again copy your name and profile on YouTube, Discord and all social networks, and I wi
0 likes
3 replies
Futurama's "Obsoletely Fabulous" has a fatal flaw
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 10 months ago
Bender was jealous of Robot 1X because he thought the Professor bought him to replace him... But most of the jobs Robot 1X did while under Planet Express's employ were Scruffy's jobs. Bender is the crew's Chef and Assistant Manager of Sales. Scruffy is in charge of maintenance and janitorial duties.
1 likes
0 replies
New laptop new peoblems
Fluffy replied to Tonstad39's topic 3 months ago
I got a new laptop for christmas, thing is: it runs windows 11 and windows 11 doesn't work with the mod launcher. This stupid operating system is frustrating to me for a boatload of reasons and I was seriously considering putting linux on it because I keep getting a "Please insert disc" message even
1 likes
9 replies
Gdi+ error
Johnny99DT made this topic 2 years ago
Upon trying to run any "main mod", I encounter a generic error in gdi+, causing the game to fail to launch. Cheat keys work fine, but turn on anything else in that subsection of the menu and the game will just refuse to launch. Has anyone else ever encountered this and/or know how to resolve it? Man
0 likes
0 replies
doubt shar
danilo2005xd made this topic 2 years ago
Hello people, a question, does anyone know how I can change the vehicles in the missions that we have to use a vehicle obligatorily? An example if they did not understand would be to change the gunboat for the duff truck in mission 6 of the first level.
0 likes
0 replies
Halloween
Sol Scorcher replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
What are you guys going to do for Halloween tomorrow?
0 likes
2 replies
Vertex # in 'model name' has no weights
jjj made this topic 1 year ago
when i put my character into lucas pure3d editor, it says that my model in vertex (number) has no weights, how do i fix this?
0 likes
0 replies
Can someone make a car Mod for me?
VolvoLover_2003 made this topic 9 months ago
I like to see a volvo s80 put into the game please i dreamt about having it in game back in 2003
2 likes
0 replies
Back after a hiatus.
mazexz replied to Glitchedblood's topic 1 year ago
Hello, I am back again. After taking a two-year hiatus because of really stupid drama with this website, I decided to come back to have some fun playing some mods and to celebrate SHAR's 20th anniversary. I doubt I'll make any mods, but I am willing to learn.
3 likes
1 replies
Dumpster Car
APMSC1996 replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 2 months ago
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ERvM3U0si_mLwMe0oBt7p2RJL5EtTZsS/view?usp=drive_link Mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6je7r90vychuju4/Dumpster+car.lmlm/file Youtube demonstration: https://youtu.be/ktIQAL-TC90 Ever looked at the giant yellow dumpster and wanted to drive it? N
2 likes
2 replies
Looking for the Snake's Summer lmlm-file
prodbyoozy made this topic 1 year ago
Hey guys! I am looking for the Snake's Summer Mod which is unfortunately non-downloadable. I would appreciate if you would upload it if you have the lmlm-file. Thanks!
0 likes
0 replies
Stuck staring at Marge
Fluffy replied to Squatcha's topic 1 month ago
Hey everyone, first time posting. I just started playing with the Donut Anniversary version. I just finished the tutorial level, in the 1st world as Homer. When I go to Marge to start the first mission to race Skinner to the Elementary School, Marge just stands there and does not start her voice lin
1 likes
2 replies
How do I convert video files to .rmv files?
kRoLLiK replied to BlakeIsHereStudios's topic 4 months ago
Hello, I am only now getting into SHAR modding, but I need help with making .rmv files for FMV cutscenes. How do I do that exactly?
0 likes
1 replies
Maximum number of tracks?
Kenny Giles replied to Barna's topic 1 year ago
Hi. What is the maximum number of tracks? Can new tracks be created, beyond the existing tracks? Thanks.
0 likes
1 replies