Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.6, SHAR MP 32 and Save States Testing Build #6 are now available
Donut Team made this topic 4 years ago
Hey everybody, we have another small update for the Mod Launcher today. Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.6 Highlights Hack Support: Fancy new assert messages that provide a bit more information and save crash dumps. Bug Fixes: A new bug fix related to the phone booth camera pan. This feat
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
How can I add custom cars, without the game crashing
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
It's a hit or miss when I try adding my own cars. What can I do?
1 likes
0 replies
Audio/Dialogue not working in cutscenes
DonutFox made this topic 4 years ago
for some reason, even without mods the audio in the cut-scenes aren't working or happening? I'm not sure if it's a simple fix or not, can anyone help? does anyone know why this could be happening?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do I make custom cars?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I've been trying to make my own custom cars but I have failed because the game won't load them, such as I replace the canyonero with a different body and the game crashes. There aren't any tutorials on youtube that make sense. Can someone help me out?
0 likes
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.5 and SHAR MP 31 are now available
Hey everybody, we're back again with a small update for the Mod Launcher. Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.5 Highlights Additional Script Functionality: Added a new command, "SetCollectibleSoundEffect", to set the sound effect used when picking up a collectible in `delivery`, `dump` or `r
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.4, SHAR MP 30 and Save States Testing Build #5 are now available
Hey everybody, we have yet a small update for the Mod Launcher today with some exciting new features. Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.23.4 Highlights Hover Car Refraction Hack: This new mod hack restores the refraction effect seen on the Hover Car in the console versions of the game. Sphere
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
[Resolved] Exporting .p3d files as .obj
house_jackbuilt made this topic 4 years ago
First off, I want to say great job to the team behind the Donut Mod(s). I really enjoyed the public beta of Donut Mod 4 Level 1. So why do I want to convert .p3d files to .obj? Because I make car mods for Midtown Madness 2, usually with meshes taken from other games like Forza and Need for Speed. An
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
SHAR Sugarposting
Meech made this topic 4 years ago
https://youtu.be/SwwwhaG4L-Q No-one else has done it so I thought I'd give it a go.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team: July 2019 Status Update
Hello everyone, We have a new status update for you today. It's been a while hasn't it? Video DT Docs 2.0 Today, we launched DT Docs 2.0. This is a complete re-write of our entire documentation site that we’ve been cooking up for the past few few weeks. It contains far more complete documentation of
5 likes
2K views
0 replies
The Walking Dead Van
Scapely made this topic 4 years ago
Hello, I know the car doesn't quite fit the game but this was my first attempt to port a car to Simpson's Hit and Run. Maybe one of you can have some fun with it. Download
5 likes
2K views
0 replies
I'm not able to launch the lucas simpsons hit and run launcher
nico_gauu made this topic 4 years ago
Every time I try to start it; it just says "The application could not be started." I've been on this for hours at this point and I can't seem to figure out what's the problem. Please help me i just want the game to run normally on my computer (windows 10).
0 likes
0 replies
Simpsons Hit & Run won't regocnize my mouse buttons
hazzel made this topic 4 years ago
I'm at the end of my rope. The game will not read any inputs from my mouse buttons. The default controls will be empty when restored to default. I've tested 3 mouses; Razer Mamba, Steelseries Rival 100 and HyperX Pulsefire fps, none of them work. I use the mod and the game runs smoothly without a pr
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Update to Terms of Service, Community Guidelines and Reverse Engineering Guidelines
Hello everyone, Today we're going live with changes to several guidelines and the introduction of one new document. Terms of Service You can view it here: https://donutteam.com/about/terms Two changes were made to our Terms of Service. Change #1 Under "Forbidden Content", we've removed section 13 wh
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Where has Blender moved to in Windows 10
John made this topic 4 years ago
It used to be in C:/Program Files or C:/Program Files (x86) but now it's in neither of them...where is it?
0 likes
0 replies
Anyone like my The Simpsons/Full Metal Jacket character comparisons?
John made this topic 4 years ago
Smithers - Pvt Joker Snake - Animal Mother Homer - Pvt Pyle Superintendent Chalmers - Gny Sgt Hartman Dr Hibbert - Eightball Professor Frink - Pvt Cowboy Cletus - Rafterman Carl - Pvt Snowball Lou - Donlon Mr Burns - Poge Colonel Principal Skinner - Lt Lockhart
0 likes
0 replies