Forum Mod Bakery Docs
unrecognized game version
legendaryappleYT made this topic 5 years ago
my friend is having trouble with the launching of the program and keeps getting a message saying that it is an unrecognized game version how do i fix this and why does it happen?
1 likes
0 replies
Could anyone give me a template for the Damaged cars Texture?
ProwarfareZombie made this topic 5 years ago
Upon re-texturing a car I've realized I need to make a Damaged Variant of each car is there any template like image I can use to overlay the re-textured image? I know that I would also have to edit some of it myself to properly design it.
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR MP 17: Known Bug
Fluffy made this topic 5 years ago
EDIT: SHAR MP 18 is now out and fixes this issue, so this is no longer relevant. Hey everyone, Yesterday we released SHAR MP 17 and due to additional checks added in the newest version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher, it created an issue where players are unable to join sessions using some
2 likes
1K views
0 replies
Custom Interiors
thesimpsons76 made this topic 5 years ago
Can someone teach me how to replace buildings like in this mod: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/1992 or how to make custom interiors please.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Camera Editing
Adro made this topic 5 years ago
Hello, Was wondering if there was a way where you can disable the effect of the camera when the faster you go, the more the camera looks down at your car, i find it pretty annoying when it does that, it doesn't happen when you are in first person view. help would be much appreciated
2 likes
0 replies
Missing Text
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
I was reading the privacy policy (for whatever reason), and what I found was that part of a paragraph is missing at the very end: Donut Team keeps Log Data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years). This data is used for moderation purposes and to better optimise our service for users using anonymous inf
0 likes
0 replies
Suggestions For Future Characters
JosephIsAce made this topic 5 years ago
Here are some suggestions for future playable characters for multiplayer. If they already exist, please could you post links so that I can download them. If anybody could make any of these it would be amazing. ///NOTE!!!/// I am NOT a skilled modder so I have no idea if any of these suggestions are
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Team December 2018 Website Update #2 - General Information
Hey everyone, This thread outlines the changes for version 6.4 of our community website, also known as December 2018 Website Update #2. Changelog Pages Because of the complexity of perfecting the pages/team system, we've delayed it further. It will now launch in early 2019. Design Updated the overal
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Shaders and materials
Yori_Ritsuko made this topic 5 years ago
where exactly are shaders located, and how can they be modified? is it hlsl? According to the logic of things in the .p3d files themselves there are only customizable materials. For example, if you need to implement support for additional textures, such as the normal map ...
0 likes
0 replies
Open Letter to the Community at large
[Deleted User] made this topic 5 years ago
I've lurked for a good while sans account until today and I've got a friend on here who's told me about some things that have happened. Everything I heard was rather vague so it's quite possible that what I am about to say is either entirely wrong or entirely irrelevant, but some of it is just baffl
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Website Hot Fix: Replying should be working again
Hey all, We wanted to let you know we were made aware of an issue that prevented responses to threads by iKurt. This issue was not present in the 3 months of beta testing we did on the test server and was caused by a data structure being reset when we moved the site to live. This was not an issue we
2 likes
0 replies
Donut Team: November 2018 Website Update (6.0)
Hey everyone, Changelog Overall Design Updated the navbar. Updated the design of posts to be neater. Updated the forum sidebar to be neater. Updated the Discord page to use more Discord colours. Updated the registration form. Updated from Font Awesome 4 to Font Awesome 5 Pro. Forum Home Added a butt
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
How increase height in this car?
BartholomewLu made this topic 5 years ago
Guys help me please, i have no idea how to add height, I've tried using Blender, Prime3d, Paint3d of my windows 10, tried everything in Lucas Pure3D Editor (lastest version) of p3d archives and nothing, if you guys have some compassion for me to give some response I would be eternally grateful, than
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
HELP PLEASEEEE
My real name is Reinas made this topic 5 years ago
I cannot join the discord server it says to me We failed to authorise you. Please try again later. Please someone help i don't know what to do...
0 likes
0 replies