Forum Mod Bakery Docs
i can't convert to .lmlm files
Addy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 2 years ago
Good night, my lucas' mod launcher couldn't compile my mod paste, it's expired ?? i couldn't create my mod (version is 1.26.1), how i can fix it ??
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How can I explode cars from a distance with the lucas mod launcher
Nut replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone I saw the gameplay of nightbane The Simpsons Hit & Run - Low Poly SpongeBob Pack Mod and in the second 0:39 it starts to explode traffic cars
0 likes
1K views
12 replies
[TEMPLATE] More Costumes v1.1
Loren replied to ALongPalmTree's topic 2 years ago
For some reason the skin "General Bart" appear floating...if this it´s a bug with some Halloween costumes, it works fine...but the skin visually appear floating.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
A hidden beta vending machine texture?
Fluffy replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
TCRF.net has mentioned about an unused(?) graphical texture - this beta design of the vending machine object. It's coloured cyan and has "BUZZ" on it. Here's what they said about it: "An earlier version of the Buzz Cola vending machines. It's interesting to note that the final texture does not inclu
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Does anyone know how to make the roof of the family sedan visible? *RESOLVED
Josh / Proddy replied to FedoFrog's topic 2 years ago
I'd really like to know as the game doesn't seem as immersive with a transparent roof on your car. Do I have to get blender to edit files in the game? Thanks guys! *RESOLVED* https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/4581-opaque-car-roofs-mod
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Non-Translucent Roof
Josh / Proddy replied to Durtvan's topic 2 years ago
How do I make the roof of a car not go transparent when I drive it?
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
SHAR in different languages
Josh / Proddy replied to danilo2005xd's topic 2 years ago
Hello good people, does anyone know if it is possible to have two copies of the game SHAR ?, but in different languages, I mean one in English and one in Spanish, if someone knows how to do this, please tell me. Greetings.
0 likes
1 replies
I need help...
xUnknown replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
My laptop is a HP Omen, and its F keys have symbols for each of them. (F2 and F3 are changing brightness, F6 is muting audio, F12 is toggling flight mode on or off, and so on.) Because of this, while playing with Lucas' Mod Launcher for Simpsons H&R, the cheat keys and taking screenshots that requir
0 likes
9 replies
Weird Camera Issue in Car
SuperLuigi128 made this topic 3 years ago
I just booted the game and launcher for the first time, set my controls, and the first thing I notice is the camera constantly giving a side view in the car. I don't get why this happening could someone help?
0 likes
0 replies
Is there a specific way to install the game on windows 10? Legitimate CD copy. *RESOLVED*
FedoFrog replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi guys, I own a legitimate copy of the game and am currently using a Zenbook 14 UX434FAC UX434FL and I was just curious is there a specific way it has to be installed to work? **I GOT IT TO WORK GUYS** I fiddled with the device manager and disabled some HID-Compliant consumer control devices until
0 likes
2K views
14 replies
Collector Cards
XiameseCat made this topic 3 years ago
How can i change the cards's locations?
0 likes
0 replies
DMP files, to anyone who can read and understand them please help? *RESOLVED*
FedoFrog replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hey guys simpsons hit and run won't even make it to a loading screen or anything, Here's the link to the DMP file I created from simpsons: drive.google.com/file/d/1BgsdJvDhmupvyexMOvoqaWPABeY0WQ3J/view?usp=sharing my crashes wouldn't save through the mod loader hence why I created the DMP. Thanks gu
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Can someone pass me a mod please?
xUnknown replied to danilo2005xd's topic 3 years ago
Hello good people, could you pass me a mod called Team Protix Hit & Run Profixed Edition? Greetings
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
doubt with the randomizer mod
Josh / Proddy replied to danilo2005xd's topic 3 years ago
does anyone know how I can randomize the dialogs in the randomizer mod for SHAR?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
why gordon cmb was eliminated from donut team
Loren replied to Nut's topic 3 years ago
hello everyone i have seen that gordon cmb was eliminated i don't know why he was eliminated why gordon cmb was eliminated?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies