Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Halloween triggers?
30978 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Any mod, or any way, to make the unused Halloween ambient triggers work in Level 7 of SHAR (the ones like a wolf's howl, pigs screaming, and dentist drill)? TCRF.net has them listed.
0 likes
3 replies
DirectX asking for 8.1+ even though I have 12
Kenny Giles replied to HighQ's topic 2 years ago
Hello I have just got The Simpsons Hit and Run and I was really excited to play as one of my favorite youtuber played it and liked it. I got it downloaded and installed Lukas Hit and run mod launcher. Firstly I tried launching the game via the mod launcher asking you need DirectX 8.1 or more so I de
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
"Realistic Eyes" bug?
mazexz replied to 30978's topic 2 years ago
Sometimes when playing with Jake's "Realistic Eyes" mod, the characters' eyes do not become realistic (default black-dotted eyes instead), but they are briefly seen when blinking, however. Maybe the reason why this happens is because of changing outfits or by starting up Colou's "Fully Connected Map
0 likes
1 replies
MP story mod
YaBoiJosh1 made this topic 2 years ago
Someone should make a mod where it's just two players in the story, and both people can use any car they desire, unless it's a required vehicle mission like with the Plow King. I think this would be dope because creating a MP co-op story mod could also bring about the potential for mods with mission
0 likes
0 replies
Update for the Speedometer hack?
30978 made this topic 2 years ago
I think it would be an appropriate idea if Lucas considered updating the Speedometer hack setting in his Mod Launcher to use the one seen in SHAR's multiplayer application, instead of borrowing the small white KM/H number shown above the in-game radar. The reasons why is because it's unique, is meas
0 likes
0 replies
Hulk Ultimate destruction p3d editor
sag replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi The p3d editor can open only some of the files from Hulk Ultimate destruction. Can you please fix the tool so it opens all of the files. The files are the same format as Simpsons Hit and Run. Here are the files I am telling about. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1aknvhwbsaiyb90/AAAgJvvz9FyNB1TLpB2xs8k
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How do I search up mods on the new donut team website???
mazexz replied to NateyBruv253's topic 2 years ago
I am in need of help on how to find mods with the new website. There are some mods I have seen that I would like to download but don't know how. If anyone knows how to help I am all ears.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Can't Load a Mission
SuperLuigi128 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Everytime I try starting Snake's mission in Level 1, the game crashes.
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
How do i recolor the UI?
xUnknown replied to JoshuaBlewitt's topic 2 years ago
Hey Again, anyone have any idea on how i change the ui color from yellow to say like red or blue? thanks for helping with my last post i appreciate it
0 likes
1 replies
Cheats not working.
ignaciorodriguez made this topic 2 years ago
Hi there, I am using a laptop while playing and I understand that in order to activate the cheats, I need to hold down both F1 and Fn keys, the problem is that it is not working. I tried pressing F1 but the sound config popped up, then I pressed Fn and f1 but that's not working either. Can anybody l
0 likes
0 replies
Delete account.
[Deleted User] made this topic 2 years ago
I would like all my other account on Donut Team deleted. If they can't be deleted, then disabled or permanently banned (that aren't already banned). These accounts are: Joker459670 Joker54735580 Randomuser346750 GeneralNationNuker BigGoofyCat1 BigGoofyCat2 BigGoofyCat3 Also, if possible delete any p
0 likes
0 replies
doubt shar
danilo2005xd made this topic 2 years ago
Hello people, a question, does anyone know how I can change the vehicles in the missions that we have to use a vehicle obligatorily? An example if they did not understand would be to change the gunboat for the duff truck in mission 6 of the first level.
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR Gamespot Demo Remake Updates
Josh / Proddy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 2 years ago
Here is how the SHAR Gamespot Demo Remake works: 1 - Bonus Missions are Perfectly Working (Except the Dial B for Blood, it's Broken) 2 - Bonfire of Manatees is Broken 3 - Petty Theft Homer had the Tag "Lose the Tail" 4 - Level 2/3/6 Skybox are changed 5 - Incriminating Caffeine and Clueless (some ot
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
SHAR Gamespot Demo Remake (TESTERS WANTED!)
Josh / Proddy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 2 years ago
Hello Everyone, i need your Help to Test the Gamespot Demo Remake (it's in version 0.7a_002). Thanks!
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Custom Costumes Not Working
JoshuaBlewitt replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hey, I have no idea if anyone is even still on this website but I come here hoping to seek help Does anyone have any idea why, when I make a texture for homer or Bart to change their shirt to red then test it in game it stays default Everything is where is should be in my mods folder If anyone could
0 likes
1K views
4 replies