Forum Mod Bakery Docs
"Gran Turismo" car pack for SHAR?
30978 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I grew up with Gran Turismo, a racing game series created by Polyphony Digital, since the first ever game on PS1 from 1997/1998. It has a wide variety of real-life cars, normal ones and race models. So, I'd thought I suggest a definite pack of its vehicles for Simpsons: Hit & Run. I dream of even th
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Missing hacks, unable to use mods - please help
mazexz replied to TuxedoSalt's topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm having some issues with hacks not being loaded. The issues are on the following mods: - 3D Phone Booth Previews (3DPhoneBoothPreviewSupport) - Demonstration Mod (AdditionalScriptFunctionality) - Donut Mod (3DPhoneBoothPreviewSupport) - Never Busted (CustomTriggerActions) - No Lic
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
How can I import files from Lucas' Pure3d editor into blender
mazexz replied to Nut's topic 2 years ago
hello everyone and I don't get the option to choose a p3d file from the editor in blender Como puedo importar archivos del editor pure 3d de lucas en blender
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Level 2 (and 5) map tweak?
Should there be a non-main mod/add-on for SHAR that removes the closed-off shortcuts and car wrecks in Level 2's Matlock Expressway area? I've seen Donut Mod 4 had them cleared too, but in during certain missions. And I'm also wondering if it would be compatible for Colou's Fully Connected Map, sinc
0 likes
3 replies
Why hasn't my Krystal topic been answered?
Yes, I know this topic may seem pointless, but it's just a reminder about my first ever posted topic on DT - suggesting about Star Fox's character Krystal, ideally playable for Simpsons Hit & Run as a custom skin. https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/4326-krystal-skin-mod And yes, I know also tha
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
SHAR "rpg"
Jay_mate replied to danilo2005xd's topic 2 years ago
Hello dear donut team community, does anyone know how I can download the hit and run rpg ?, or better known as reward randomizer, I met it thanks to a speedrunner who played it whose name is liquid wifi and I really wanted to play it.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Bought 2 new copies of the game - Disks in both skip at same point in installation?
Kenny Giles replied to moe_guy's topic 2 years ago
Hi everyone, Bought a new copy of the game and have been trying to install on Windows 10. In the middle of the installation, I'm asked to insert Disk 2 (which I do) and it later starts skipping and asks me to insert Disk 2. It was having a problem with music000.rcf (or something like this - I can't
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Help with Frame Rate/Frame Pacing
Plopper replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello there, recently I have downloaded Lucas' launcher to run the mods from this page and have really enjoyed them, but I've had constant problems with the frame rate/pace being all over the place. I've tried loads of the options and tips from this forum and other places but I just can't seem to di
0 likes
2 replies
Mountain Drew Preview #1 (Tutorial Mission)
mazexz replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 2 years ago
This is Andrew Harris here, AKA, AndrewHarris109. Here are a few screenshots on my upcoming mod, Mountain Drew. This is just the tutorial mission for now. I've also been lazy and busy on other stuff. I hope to release another preview of the mod coming up in a few weeks or so. As of right now, that's
0 likes
1 replies
How can I change SHAR's music for another?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello beautiful people of this great community, does anyone know how I can replace the music of SHAR? Since in one more month I finish school I want to go ahead in this, if they did not understand the question, here is an example, I want to replace the Sunday drive music with one from a Maro kart ga
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Help! A troublesome error!
I don't know if some of you people had this major issue occured too, but for some reason, while I'm just playing Simpsons H&R (and primarily on Lucas's Mod Launcher application) perfectly normal, even rarely an error message pops up, saying "Please insert The Simpsons Hit & Run CD 1". How strange...
0 likes
2K views
18 replies
Lucas mod limits my game at 50 fps no matter what
mazexz replied to Meneldor's topic 2 years ago
Hey people, I downloaded Lucas mod for Simpsons Hit and Run and stuff like resolution, skipped movies etc. work fine. However, frame limiter isn't working as intended. No matter what number I set it at it always limits the game to 50fps. The only way is to turn off frame limiter option completely bu
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
I don't find the badge option?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I search on my profile and I don't find where are my badges While I have already played several times SHAR Multiplayer. Anyone can help me please.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Skip Camera pan by pre run setup?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I speedrun this game and for the category NG+, in the rules it says than you can use skipping camera pan by use pre run setup so I don't know what it means. Anyone can help me please?
0 likes
5 replies
Why can't I play the game?
SuperCookie64 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
It says something about skins and cars, even when I have no downloaded mods enabled.
0 likes
2K views
10 replies