Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How can I create my own missions in SHAR?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone, it's me again, someone would be very kind to show me how I can create my own missions in SHAR? is that out of nowhere I wanted to do this XD, greetings.
0 likes
2 replies
I get a black screen when trying to enter the game, plz help!? *RESOLVED*
FedoFrog replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hey guys, I'm not sure why this is happening, I'm currently using a zenbook 14 with windows 10 along with the Mod loader. I'm waiting for a legitimate copy of hit and run in the mail but I'm curious if I can get this to work just incase the disk version has the same issue. Help is appreciated, thank
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
The Simpsons Hit and Run With RPG Elements
Joe7Roberts made this topic 3 years ago
I've seen liquidwifi do to parts to this mod, but I've never actually found out where to get it, I'm willing to try this out for myself, if you don't know what I'm talking about go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtMhYzOxg4 If you do know what I'm talking about, please send me a downl
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
How can I solve the error that a mission goes black
Nut replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone, there is an error that appears when I play missions and when I finish a task when I go directly to the dialog the black screen remains
0 likes
2 replies
need help woth discord
Kenny Giles replied to PenguinWithADHD's topic 3 years ago
for some reason i cant type on discord
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Where can I get a copy of H and R?
mazexz replied to JMorii's topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone I really want to play the game again and on PC with this launcher but where can I get a copy of the game? Where do you recommend to buy a copy of the game?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
what are the soundracks of the mod the return of road rage
Nut made this topic 3 years ago
hello everyone I looked at the background music of the nightbane gameplay and realized that they are unofficial soundracks from shar (Posts merged by moderator.) What are the names of the soundtracks
0 likes
1 replies
What Simpsons episode did the Open Wheel Race Car appear in?
Kenny Giles replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
Just my guess if this vehicle was in the TV show too, doesn't mean I've watched every episode of The Simpsons, nor remember them all myself. By the way, Open Wheel Race Car is my #1 favourite vehicle in The Simpsons: Hit & Run game. All other vehicles are good in different ways as well though, but t
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
how?????
Kenny Giles replied to pototocrack88's topic 3 years ago
how to play with friends?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How to host a sharm server? or get back into the official one?
starmarine5405 replied to dylanl5883's topic 3 years ago
I was messing around in the server settings seeing if i was able to host, and i got rid of the original server info. Am i able to host or get that back? Thanks
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do I get the SHAR-MP Model switcher?
starmarine5405 made this topic 3 years ago
While I am playing shar I really don't like sacrificing my attack key for switch, and I dont think jump + attack is pretty acceptable so is there a way to change the attack key to the multiplayer / and . Thanks - Star.
0 likes
0 replies
Flipped Normal 'Outline' Issue
daberonifeast made this topic 3 years ago
Hey guys, I'm putting black outlines on my characters, a la Nightbane's Among Us mod, using a bigger model over top with flipped normals. However, as in Nightbane's mod, the outline covers the whole model when viewing in the costume shop, I wonder if anyone has come up with a fix for this yet? Thank
0 likes
0 replies
In depth tutorial?
Kenny Giles replied to batistaa65's topic 3 years ago
is there an in depth tutorial on how to mod anywhere? (video or text and pictures). I've watched muckluck's video but it doesn't show how to load the map into blender or how to open up the add on for blender.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do I use the fully connected map in multiple levels?
J_GaminGG made this topic 3 years ago
I can only get it working in level 1. How do I get it in other levels?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Your favourite port of Simpsons H&R?
mazexz replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube or PC? Which do you like best? Some of them? Or all? I own, played and completed Simpsons H&R 100% on PlayStation 2 (platinum edition), GameCube and PC, so Xbox was the only one I never did at all in my life. Don't know which version I like best myself though, maybe the
0 likes
2K views
13 replies