Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Proximity Chat
Swaghomie311 made this topic 3 years ago
I have no idea what is possible when coding mods for this game but some kind of proximity chat would be fun.
0 likes
0 replies
High End Car Pack - Lamborghini and Porsche in SHAR
Kenny Giles replied to Mike's topic 3 years ago
Where are the updates? I plan to update this mod at some point with a couple new cars, but it's not at the top of my priority list. It'll be a little while until the next update, as I have other mods in the making. This mod contains several ports of real life high end cars. As of right now, there is
0 likes
4K views
19 replies
Where to find the SHAR HUD textures in the base game?
Professor Thaxy replied to Exonymat's topic 3 years ago
I'm not sure if they use a typical image format but I can't seem to find them in SHAR's folder in x86. What file are they in and what format do the textures use? I want to try upscaling them and maybe implementing them into the game but I'll need to learn how to add textures into the game. If anyone
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Thinking of Starting to learn how to make mods:- Post of my ideas
Wildcharmander92 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
i'm wondering if anyone could tell me how hard it would be to impliement some of the ideas below and on the off chance if any of the cars/ costumes etc have already been made let me know and i'll check them out/ check them off my ideas list Gamplay Changes My first idea was a way for cards/ collecta
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Bull guard virus detect
Fluffy replied to UKzBeStGuNz's topic 3 years ago
I am using bull guard and it detects male ware and I know their is no files on the launcher that are harmful as I have read threads about this situation before. How do I make this launcher work I still want my virus detector on is their a way to fix this so I can happily and finally play simpsons hi
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Severe Lag
PEZ500 made this topic 3 years ago
Hello all, I would like to thank you in advance for any help you can offer. The issue I have currently is that my game is lagging very badly, I enabled the console and found that the issue is Audio: Service0pf that is causing stuttering. The laptop I'm using doesn't have incredible specs but I would
0 likes
0 replies
Does anyone play The Simpsons - Tapped out?
El Barto Putaço made this topic 3 years ago
If you play that, add me: BrunoFire10 Let's help each other to increase our level being respectful, without vandalism!
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
one of my custom missions crashes on the mission info screen
Piper replied to Professor Thaxy's topic 3 years ago
I made a mission where the first stage involves following marge_v in a forced car. However, when I go to start the mission, it crashes on the info screen. Below is the mission's first stage. Does anyone know what the problem here is?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
New to modding - any pointers/advice for first project
Kieran167 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm Kieran. I have just started getting back into SHAR this year probably for the first time since I was kid and playing it on the old PS2 and it's so amazing to see a community and development team dedicated to creating mods for this amazing game. So far, I have played the SHAR Plus mo
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Xinput remapping?
Kenny Giles replied to placebo_yue's topic 3 years ago
I just downloaded and fired up the game with the QOA mods and besides a few bugs (that i'd like to report... where?) my biggest issue is that the start and select buttons do nothing and i have to reach for the keyboard to open the pause menu, and to press F1 to see the details on the cars on the buy
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
GSync and Frame Limiters
bread made this topic 3 years ago
Hi! I have been recently getting back into SHAR and noticed some issues with the framerate. Using the limiter built in to the latest Mod Launcher, the framerate seems to fluctuate from 60-65 and it stutters frequently. I tried using RTSS instead, and while it was slightly better, I encountered clipp
0 likes
0 replies
Mod Requests (Treehouse of Christmas/King-Sized Homer)
Homerdoht replied to their own topic 3 years ago
An idea that I came up with when playing "Christmas in Springfield" and Hit & Run level 7, on December 25, Kang and Kodos invade Springfield to turn everyone into aliens like them and take all the Christmas gifts, to the Finding out about this, Bart and Marge try to find a way to ruin the aliens' pl
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
How can I make custom street race fences
Professor Thaxy replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I can make the fences easily, but I don't know how to turn them into the fences used in the street races. I've tried asking this on Discord, but I got no answers. Does anyone else know how to do this?
0 likes
2K views
6 replies