Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Joe Kazinsky
unclekrusty made this topic 3 years ago
Can someone make a skin of Homer's character from the La-Z Rider couch gag?
0 likes
0 replies
Minor issue with Xinput
unclekrusty replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I would like to be able to use the Start/Menu button to pause the game, but the controller setup doesn't have a binding option for pause. So even if I'm doing everything else with my controller, I have to press Esc on the keyboard to pause.
0 likes
2 replies
Someone is playing multimeme
xUnknown replied to Nut's topic 3 years ago
hello everyone i've been playing multi meme i would like to play with someone
0 likes
4 replies
Giving a person a hand with getting into modding
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 3 years ago
I would like to get into modding, but am not sure how. Can one of you give me a starting hand? On a side note, I had an idea to get a few people to work on a mod with me (one that involves a map overhaul and new mechanics).
0 likes
0 replies
How does the Car Renamer tool work?
30978 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Lucas's Car Renamer app for Simpsons H&R. I downloaded it, extracted it and saw its window for the first time, but... Its options are greyed out. Is it because the application is not in the right destination or something? And how does the tool work for renaming the game's vehicle names? Here's my li
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Easiest way to access the teleportation menu without using
Nut replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone, I saw a gameplay of the teleportation menu without using, thank you hady for the teleportation menu code, here is the teleportation link to make it easier. https://www.mediafire.com/file/bdqa7m96lx2xdlh/Simpsons.CT/file they must replace the number 0 with the number 1 and voila now i
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
how can i play multimeme
Nut replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone, can you tell me how to play multimeme? please
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Some Of More Traffic Cars
pyromangamer84 made this topic 3 years ago
This an not an mod requests This an car requests i need some more traffic cars for my mod for max traffic like that one https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/3316-recolourable-cars-pack just like Yannerrins create this topic an hour ago example: Marge's Canyonero turned into an traffic version and
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Danny Phantom Characters?
pyromangamer84 made this topic 3 years ago
Hello Im new on the donut team form call me pyromangamer this is not an mod Request Topic This Is an character somting like that https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/nicktoonsunite/model/6495/ AKA Danny Phantom Characters These model was From nicktoons Unite! so here the characters For shar Dann
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Developing a mod as a team
Ferruccio&Enzolive replied to their own topic 3 years ago
When I have an idea for a mod, can't I form my own little development team (artists, programmers, voice overs...)?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Connection Trouble
RocketMan69 made this topic 3 years ago
Hello, I'm having trouble launching anything on the multiplayer launcher. It worked fine this morning but now it's telling me it can't connect to the server. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you.
0 likes
0 replies
Missing things in PC from console.
mazexz replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
The Windows port of Hit & Run didn't have the few things carried over from the console ports. I noticed the signs by Elementary School and Community Centre of Levels 1, 4 and 7 don't ever randomise their text displays, so they always show "TODAY IS DIORAMA-RAMA" and "TONIGHT: BRAD GOODMAN". Also the
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Sonic mod?
Durtvan replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
I have some ideas to spare on a possible mod of Sonic the Hedgehog for SHAR. * He is the playable character as a skin change over Homer. * Increase your running speed to match Sonic's from his games. * Add his cool looking vehicle from the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing game to drive. * Buzz Cola coi
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
SHARMP problem
mazexz replied to KosaPL's topic 3 years ago
my problem is that im in "Multiplayer Cars and Characters" instead of "FCMN and pc_mp_v" where all the players are. i dont know how this works so im asking for help here thanks
0 likes
2 replies
There should be more Nintendo-related mods for SHAR.
30978 made this topic 3 years ago
Yeah, like the Toad's Turnpike mod by Colou, that is. I'm wondering... How about the other locations as map mods, along with the original music from Nintendo's games, like outside Princess Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64? Or another Mario Kart circuit map? Maybe even mods of other Nintendo franch
0 likes
0 replies