Forum Mod Bakery Docs
3D Phone Booth Previews has a visual bug.
Loren replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
For some reason, when using the 3D Phone Booth Previews mod to view any car in 3D from the phonebooth menu, I noticed Apu's Longhorn car has its bull face mark on the bonnet messed up, so it's not puzzled in perfectly as seeing it in the game world or without this mod active. Have any of you noticed
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
I can't import a model
mazexz replied to chocolateimage's topic 3 years ago
I can't import a model from blender using this Addon: https://donutteam.com/downloads/BlenderXMLAddon, the addon exports it as a .xml file but the Pure3D Editor wants a .p3dxml file
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do i create a Type 14 Locator?
chocolateimage replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I want to create a coin but i can't create a type 14 locator. The documentation has this: Type 14 When this type of locator is loaded, the game will place a coin at its position. And the "Value Editor" in the Pure3D Editor cannot change values. Edit: I found out that when you put " LoadP3DFile("art\
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Mod Roadmap?
Kenny Giles replied to skater's topic 3 years ago
So I just finished the donut mod, I thought it was really fun!.. and was just wondering if there was a release window for level 3 and 4, or at least like a progress report. If that's confidential then it's totally cool, I understand that you're a small group and you can take as much time as you want
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
In-game Costumes Issue
YaBoiJosh1 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
So there's a thing on my game that's occured which I've never encountered before. Basically I just started a new save a few days ago because I really wanted to replay the game again and I wanna go for the 100%, but for some strange reason I can already change into the different outfits... like.. the
0 likes
2 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Map
HomerOfSteel made this topic 3 years ago
I'm new in the modding community and I have searched a long time on internet to get the entire map of Simpsons Hit And Run because I'm not good for combined all parts exported by Lucas Pure3D Editor to put in a 3d edition program. So anyone can help me please? (and sorry for my bad english)
0 likes
0 replies
8-bit retro graphics?
30978 made this topic 3 years ago
Could there be a possible texture mod for SHAR in the future to make it look 8-bit (Nintendo Entertainment System/SEGA Master System)? And if also music in that stylised way? Just an idea, really. Oh, and replace the original Buzz Coins and their sound effects with Mario's coins, along with its 8-bi
0 likes
0 replies
What is going on?
Lucaws replied to their own topic 3 years ago
so in 2018 a level 4 gameplay video was posted on Youtube but not any ordinary level 4 Donut mod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY2eHyCoGo8&t=369s level 4 why is this not out yet if the gameplay video was posted in 2018 PS. PLS Check out my other Topic cause i need help: https://donutteam.com/forum
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
i may need help...?
Lucaws made this topic 3 years ago
So i was scrolling around Donutteam today. And i came across a mod called the AE86 Initial D being the toyota sprinter trueno from Initial D as simple as that. But i have alot of mod ideas and ofc i cant make them by myself so i really need help to either 1. someone to maybe make a mod like this or
0 likes
0 replies
Vehicle colour editing?
Addy replied to 30978's topic 3 years ago
Is there a mod or feature somewhere to edit a car's palettes in SHAR? I picture in my mind what "Ferrini - Red" (which is Bart's roofless Ferrini) would look in yellow as a change. It even reminds me of that great looking yellow sports car from a classic game on PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube and PC
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Suggestion- Have separate tabs for different types of mods in Lucas' launcher
Addy replied to Exonymat's topic 3 years ago
Having seen a lot of car remodels recently here I had an idea. When you download these mods they all appear in one list and can get lost if you have a large amount of mods. Plus if you want multiple remodel-type mods you may get confused if they conflict with any other mods. So to the topic at hand.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
If anyone needs a tester i will be willing to help
djyoung19 made this topic 3 years ago
Let me know if ya'll need a tester for some mods I love this mod community a lot and I can contribute by testing out mods that need to be play tested before releasing
0 likes
0 replies
How to doid map
mazexz replied to Phantom Black CZ's topic 3 years ago
Hello I nead help with map Did sombody know the tool for map maker I realy wana make my map Pls
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
mod ideas and help
Fluffy replied to thomasthebeast2200's topic 3 years ago
hi TtB2200 here i have no clue ohw o make a mod but i have some ideas Ideas for mods af2 in shar (adventure forward 2:points of conflict) the snow theam maps but conected shar but its minecraft? SHAR:Plus by lego mario fan (only the first 2 levels) Removed wall of spam
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Not Finding Simpson.exe
FriX replied to their own topic 3 years ago
So I followed all the steps in order to play and download hit and run but when I arrived to the step of clicking launch on the launcher , I wasn't able to find simpsons.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Vivendi Universal Games\The Simpsons Hit & Run and also couldn't find an install folder containing it
0 likes
1K views
2 replies