Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How do we sort of "combine mods?"
Fluffy replied to dudeman's topic 3 years ago
I'm confused about adding two mods together (like for example a vehicle pack mod with a story mod) but I don't really know how it works. Could anyone explain how to, or is this not allowed? Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Zootopia 11-25
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 3 years ago
I had this idea for a Zootopia SHAR mod...hope you enjoy. Zootopia 11-25is an action/adventure/open world racing video game based on the hit 2016 Disney movie, Zootopia. Plot: Set one week after the movie, Zootopia is running rampant with illegal drivers due to a recent peak in the popularity of str
0 likes
0 replies
0 likes
0 replies
DONUTTEAM Docs
Stringmaster7 made this topic 3 years ago
Hi, my name is Stringmaster7. I have been a huge fan of SHAR since it first came out, and now have been a member for over 5 years. I keep looking into the DT Docs to see what I can use for the original PC Game. I look for things that could be useful, but some of the info is in STUB and/or WIP. I was
0 likes
0 replies
Alguno me puede ayudar?
TiagoTrombe made this topic 3 years ago
despues de descargar los 3 archivos de http://multiplayer.donutteam.com/game/sharmp/download los extraigo y despues lo meto a la carpeta del juego? o tengo que hacer un paso mas?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How Do I Edit The Base Missions
Jay_mate replied to RetroZoneYT's topic 3 years ago
So I Want To Know How Do I Edit The Base Missions You Know The Timer And Stuff Like That Can I Have Some Feedback Thanks
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Extract songs
Bill replied to their own topic 3 years ago
hello I came to ask for help I wanted to know if anyone knows how to extract the songs from the game or if they have the download of the songs Thanks
0 likes
2 replies
Is possible import animation of Mixamo for the game?
nicomenezes07 made this topic 3 years ago
I wishing off add new attack moviments.is there a method in Blender?
0 likes
0 replies
Gmod GM_Fork
Jay_mate replied to Ryandabombisawesome123's topic 3 years ago
Just like the bigcity map that came out months ago, is there anyone that do that same thing but with the gm_fork map from gmod? That would be a really fun map to play on in a really fun simpsons game.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
me los pasan?
emanuelmontiek made this topic 3 years ago
bueno miren ay alguien que me pueda decir servers de el jueguito que haya gente plis
0 likes
0 replies
I Need Help
Fluffy replied to Another Guy's topic 3 years ago
How can I create a house within the game, is there a tutorial?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Low FPS and Slow Load times on Decent PC
TizerisT replied to jrburger95's topic 3 years ago
For some reason SHAR is running poorly on my computer, it's still playable but it's definitely play below 60FPS (Probably 30 or so) and the load times while not unbearably low are rather low considering my computer while not the most powerful is more than capable of playing a game as old as Simpsons
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
my mod won't stop randomly crashing
Kenny Giles replied to Professor Thaxy's topic 3 years ago
I'm working on a campaign mod that uses the fully connected map, and for some reason the mod will frequently crash at random instances. It's gotten to the point where I have decided to playtest a mission 6 times to see how many of those times it would crash, and only on the fourth run did I complete
0 likes
1K views
1 replies