Did sombody make like a shders to Simpson Hit a Run
[Deleted User] replied to Phantom Black CZ's topic 3 years ago
Pls Thanks
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Broken milk truck and races
mazexz replied to CrazyMINERcz's topic 3 years ago
Hey, when i try to enter the milk truck (via Phone booth plus mod), the game always crashes. Does anybody know what to do with it ? Something similiar always happens when i try to start a race. Any hint or tip will come in helpful.
0 likes
2 replies
Help me in create mod
frostgamer777 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
How can I create my first mod with missions?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Hello, I got idea
Phantom Black CZ replied to their own topic 3 years ago
The guy make fully conected map And the guy make Level 2 Tweek So I have an idea that you would do that fully cected map and level 2 tweek continually and make fully conectead maps tweek
0 likes
1 replies
The mod loader forces me to launch the game in spanish
Josh / Proddy replied to maxens_wlfr's topic 3 years ago
Hello, I have a French version of SHAR on my PC and I wanted to use the mod loader along with it, however an error message occurred since I had to move the "movies" folder and "dialogs.rcf" in the main directory, even though they were already there. I eventually found out that the problem was, my fi
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
I'm crazy or what?
[Deleted User] replied to XiameseCat's topic 3 years ago
these days while making a mod i saw a post that was like:how to use fully conneted map on your mod,and i was like:i will see this after i download the tools to make a mod and after that i never saw it again,i am searching on the community non-stop,can anyone found it?am i'm crazy or what?i just reme
0 likes
1 replies
I'M Lazy and a Noob and i need help
[Deleted User] replied to XiameseCat's topic 3 years ago
I Want my mod to have voice lines,how can i make that happen?and also most of the time there will probaly have more voice lines than the original mission is that a problem?(Edit:also all the voice lines that i recorded is on .wav if i change the name will that be enough to work) (First Post) My mod
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Help needed - Translation problem
Fluffy replied to Curry's topic 3 years ago
Hello to everyone this is my first post. So I am french and I wanted to play to the game The Simpsons Hit & Run but my game is in english and voices are too. I installed a french patch which remplace only voices, it's better than nothing, but my game crashes and it says for exemple "File W_hitP_Hom_
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Modelling and script idea's
BrettThekidRE made this topic 3 years ago
Hello there I am back and I am in need of people's help, So here is the problems I face 1. I can not use blender so I could use some help making car models 2. I can not think of a story line, however I do have a plot for the mod 3. my discord is Brett The kidRE#1467 if you have any questions I have
0 likes
0 replies
Lart Tooth mod with glitch save game
Berny390 made this topic 3 years ago
I have a problem with the Lard Tooth mod, I tried it, I liked it, and since I was just playing the game I gave it to save before leaving. When I came back and wanted to go in, he didn't let me, until I put on the Lard Tooth mod. Now I want to put another car mod and it won't let me because the game
0 likes
0 replies
Online Hit and Run
Random_Leon replied to BlueWaffle's topic 3 years ago
Does anyone even play online still ?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
game keeps stuttering
Kenny Giles replied to rich8's topic 3 years ago
my game keeps stuttering i dont know what to do does anyone know how to fix this.
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
About the animations...
Borb replied to thad4002's topic 3 years ago
Why do the characters' mouths not move?
0 likes
1 replies
Lisa's wedding dress (from Lisa's Wedding) as an outfit in game
Fluffy replied to BigGoofyCat2's topic 3 years ago
I would like to see a mod that includes the dress Lisa wore during the episode Lisa's Wedding. Just a personal preference.
0 likes
1K views
8 replies