Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to add custom skins to the multiplayer game
ALongPalmTree replied to 1240east's topic 3 years ago
When i watch videos of people playing the multiplayer version of this game they have custom skins i know how to change the skin in the game but i cant seem to find the skins they have any help would be greatly appreciated
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Bug crashed with Fully Connected Map!
HYDE_GACKT replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I make my own custom mission to test with Fully Connected Map, and i see the problem i was in L3 map to go near the bridge, after when i cross go through L1 map to go near Elementary School and then i saw error message with game crashed! I'm so confused, so I don't know why it's unknown error messag
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Flat cars mod?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi I have an idea that it could be a flat cars mod. The bottom of the cars would be close to the ground and the cars would be a little flatter. This is my idea, I hope you like it :) Thank you for your answers.
0 likes
0 replies
It's that authorize or not ?
HYDE_GACKT replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello! I can make my own custom mission with Fully Connected Map (Latest version) So it's that authorize or not ?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
a strolling stu from super Mario sunshine as a playable character
boatradman made this topic 3 years ago
https://www.mariowiki.com/Strollin%27_Stu i was wondering if anyone would be down to help me with this?
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Level 7 Rich SIde
Addy replied to A1ex2XX5's topic 3 years ago
Could it be possible to take the rich side and the power plant of level 1 and 4 and paste/connect it to level 7?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
no people ?
Josh / Proddy replied to tupac's topic 3 years ago
Why when I lunch the game i see no people but i can see my name
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Getting Back Off Track
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 3 years ago
Simple idea, but maybe not-so-simple execution. More roads and shortcuts. The fact that we get to explore Springfield and most of its iconic buildings and locations is great, but maybe I want to go from Moe's House to Springfield Elementary without cutting through the Powerplant (just an example). S
0 likes
0 replies
Episode-esque opening title sequence.
It would be so easy to just copy the OTS (opening title sequence) from any episode of The Simpsons and paste it into Hit & Run as a cutscene, but would it be possible to recreate the OTS using nothing but Hit & Run itself? Using character models, environments, vehicles, etc... to recreate the OTS fr
0 likes
0 replies
A more accurate Evergreen Terrace
There are so many characters in Hit & Run that live in Evergreen Terrace, yet there houses were not included. With people creating custom maps and Frink's House included in the Donut Mod, I was wondering if a few of the generic Houses in Evergreen Terrace could be replaced with houses owned by named
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Is there going to be a OBJ file of the Level 2 map so I can do it on a ROBLOX project?
Kenny Giles replied to BartJojoSimpsonHeroFan1119's topic 3 years ago
I am really bored, I didn't have a Simpsons game map on ROBLOX. Somehow, Is there a download link of the L2_TERRA.obj? I would have separate meshes for it, I wouldn't really copyright any game. Also I saw mazexz did a Simpsons Hit and Run project, really cool though, I would never lie... Edit: With
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
what is rmv file
Yzma replied to Wonderwoman57's topic 3 years ago
guys i dont know about rmv file meaning
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
how to not hard mod game
Fluffy replied to surviver's topic 3 years ago
i dont know how to mod hit and run without affecting the original game. do i have to create a mod folder?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
minimap donut
meowskers5 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
does anyone know how to get the donut mod minimap in the normal no moded launcher
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
help try recolor the fishvan
Wonderwoman57 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
so uh guys just an mini tutorial how can i recolor the fishtruck traffic car i found this texture from springfiled noir mod just help how do i recolor traffic cars? my traffic car was the fishtruck
0 likes
1K views
3 replies