Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Crash Tag Team Racing Playable Characters
HarmonyBunny made this topic 3 years ago
I found out that both Crash Tag Team Racing and The Simpsons Hit and Run share the same engine and I was wondering if someone can port the playable racers from CTTR into H&R as playable characters. Greatly appreciate it btw. 😁 ...Or I can do it myself. Whichever comes first.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
What channel are the Hit and Run model files in on the Discord?
Fluffy replied to BartJojoSimpsonHeroFan1119's topic 3 years ago
I tried to find the hit and run model files but there is no way I can't find them. Any help?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Problem Loading Saved Games
Addy replied to GeoNinja9's topic 3 years ago
Just switched over to a new computer drive. I'm putting everything back together installing my programs, but I keep getting this error whenever I load up the Launcher. My saved games are in file path Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Saved Games but the launcher doesn't seem
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Help me PLS
Fluffy replied to FranxosSHAR's topic 3 years ago
Hello I want to know how I can insert my house in the game
0 likes
1 replies
Change the voices to other languages?
[Deleted User] replied to ichi's topic 3 years ago
Is there any way to change the voices to different languages? For example, my game has the voices in Spain spanish, but I want to play it with the voices in english but I also want to keep the texts in spanish. Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Game won't start on Windows 10
[Deleted User] replied to andileni's topic 3 years ago
Hello, I am having problems getting the game to work on my Windows 10 laptop. Since I no longer have a CD drive on my laptop, I had copied the ISO files from the three CDs and mounted them as a virtual drive on my laptop using the "Deploy" command. Installing the game from the CD also worked as far
0 likes
1 replies
Can't Find All the Wasp Cameras On Donut Mode Level 1
El Barto Putaço replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I just walked thru all the map 4 tmes and I have 2 wasp cameras left to find in Level 1. Seems like a bug, don't know exactly. Can any of u send me a map, video or something with all wasp cameras locations on Donut Mode 4 for me, pls!? I really wanna waste my time completing every level 100% and I c
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Where can I find my screenshots?
UnknownSteel replied to microwave's topic 3 years ago
What is the directory for screenshots?
0 likes
1 replies
Simpsons: H&R cannot get past 'Please inser disc 1'
UnknownSteel replied to Kalihan's topic 3 years ago
Hi, I've tried getting this to run for about an hour and a half now lol. I have downloaded Daemon Tools Lite, and Virtual CloneDrive. I mounted the drives with each of the 3 CD files in their respective order (I:) CD1 (J:) CD2 (K:) CD3, and even changed the compatibility in the properties of the no
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I can't save an edited car on the P3D editor
UnknownSteel replied to Professor Thaxy's topic 3 years ago
I was trying to edit The Canyonero so I can make it a recolorable traffic car on the Pure3D editor, but whenever I try to save it as a p3d file, I get a message that says "This file is set to read-only" and I can't save it. And when I save it as a p3dxml file, the original red Canyonero appears in t
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Wrong disc loaded error message
UnknownSteel replied to djnathanig's topic 3 years ago
Game won't open because it says wrong disc loaded but I've followed a tutorial to install it correctly to my pc. Any help?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Frame rate problem
Mister001 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi, I have the UK version of the game and it runs only in 50 fps and stutter when the fps limiter is enabled. If I disabled it and use instead nvidia inspector fps limiter to 60, I have 60 fps in the game, but the fps goes down to 55 fps often when I drive. I seems odd because whithout fps cap the g
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How do I create a follow mission?
Josh / Proddy replied to Seth's topic 3 years ago
Hey everyone. I've been recently getting back into the Hit & Run modding scene and was wanting to try and create my own custom missions and the first one would be a follow mission. I have tried many tutorials but have not succeeded. Any help would be appreciated 😀
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
unable to conect donutte team
Fluffy replied to LUISPROBR's topic 3 years ago
hi me and my friend we are wanting to play the simpsons hit and run online so it says that we are not able to connect so that on the donnut team site it is good and it is not a character error or something like that can help us?
0 likes
1 replies
Required Hacks Question
Neo4114 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello All! So i am new and excited to be part of this community ! I see when i hover over mods in the launcher it says required hacks, Now does that mean i need to download them and enable them as mods, or are they included in the mod itself? Is there a quick way to download them all?, or just one b
0 likes
1K views
3 replies