Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How can I modify the animations?
MrBeer867 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi, I'm new, I want to modify a character's animation, replacing it with Marge's. How to do this? I don't know what else to do, I changed the name inside the file and the name of the file and other absurd things. I am in doubt. If there is an error in what I wrote, it is because I used google transl
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
debug mode
Jake15 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
does anyone know how to skip objectives with debug mode. im new :)
0 likes
4 replies
Remake This Maps
And now everyone is leaving? replied to LosCarsChannel's topic 3 years ago
Replace Bonus Track 1 Add To Interiors Please :)
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
how to edit map
Kenny Giles replied to LosCarsChannel's topic 3 years ago
where i find a link to download a map editor or how i edit a map
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Game runs well and then suddenly gets jittery
KrunchyWave made this topic 3 years ago
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help me here. I have the game running great for about 20- 30 minutes at a time and then it gets all jittery and seems to skip frames or something. The only way to fix it is to CTRL + Escape out of the game and then re-enter it. Can anyone help me with this as it'
0 likes
0 replies
No Music / Sound in cutscenes and while driving
Ninotis99 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
So after almost a year i wanted to come back to the game for another playthough. I usually use your Launcher because it fixes a lot of annoying bugs. I don't use any other mods just the vanilla game. When i started a new save today i came across the problem that some sounds seem to not work at all.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Bug dialogue
Wixxy77 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi, I've got a bug on some mods. When a character doesn't talk to the right one (e.g. Homer talking to Chief Wiggum) both characters are blocked, and I can't get past the dialogue. Will it be because of my version of the game (French) ? I haven't found a solution. I'm hoping for an answer. Thanks.
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
New to MODs and PC Gaming...
Fluffy replied to Hal's topic 3 years ago
Hi! I just recently realized I could download Simpson's Hit & Run on my PC and am loving it so far... However, I am dealing with many glitches, especially on the second level, so I downloaded the Mod Launcher. That was all good and dandy, but it won't let me launch the game? I keep getting an error
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
How To Change Mission Vehicle?
maxdi replied to McDoh's topic 3 years ago
Hey everyone, Sorry if this is an easy answer, I'm a huge fan of LiquidWifi and his challenge runs and have been interested in doing car specific challenge runs, thanks in advance guys Kind Regards, James
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
My mod don't work on launcher
Fluffy replied to XiameseCat's topic 3 years ago
My mod don't work on launcher it says could not load mod(insert title here)Unable to load compiled mod file Invalid Signature.and it is a .lmlm the mod
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Error on launch
Theo1000 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Whenever i try to launch the game it comes up with an error (Failed to prepare to launch the game. Failed to detect game version. Invalid DOS signature.) and i dont know how to fix it any help would be much appreciated
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Help Camera slow
Brendan replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello everyone, i have lucasmod launcher because otherwise SHAR will not boot on my windows 10 PC. Everything is fine except to move the on foot character camera is extremely slow. anyone know a fix? Many thanks, Brendan
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Place objects randomly on grass planes?
Hauke replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello, I just started to dig out this old game, found this community and had fun modding new higher resolution pictures into the game. That's quite nice, but I would like to have more plastical grass. So would it be possible to copy the flower objects, create a new game object from that, add another
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Adding a new Level
[Deleted User] replied to something129's topic 3 years ago
Okay, so I wanted to add a Level 8 to my mod just to test if it worked and do some stuff, however I don't even know if that's possible. I have copied over Level 1'scripts/missions/level01files and also the art/missionsllevel01 files into a level08 folder in the right locations for both. However, whe
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
New Levels
mazexz replied to silverwolflps's topic 4 years ago
Could we get some more fun levels? What about an anime type themed level?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies