Forum Mod Bakery Docs
XBOX One Controller - Cant Drive
Kirsten replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I am brand new to modding. I have my XBOX One controller synced and functioning with the Xinput but I cant figure out how to drive using the controller. It works fine using the "w" on my keyboard but its pretty hard to hold a controller and use W at the same time. As far as I can tell there are no o
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Screenshots
jenkem_ replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I took a screenshot with the Lucas Mod Launcher screenshot feature because I didn't want the HUD to show up on the picture, but I can't find the screenshot location. Where is it? (Game files stored on my internal drive C:)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Aspect Ratio Support
alien3932 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I have looked all over this website and cannot find aspect ratio support where is it?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run Multiplayer
Addy replied to NicoTUBE97's topic 4 years ago
Hello Donut Team, how can I get my Token, to be able to play The Simpsons Hit & Run Multiplayer?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Is there any way to swap characters with their voices?
Kenny Giles replied to Vanilly01's topic 4 years ago
For instance, play as bart with his voices from level 2, and play as him in level 1. But with his voice, and not homer's.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Abe's Bizzare Adventure needs some devs!
YaBoiRay made this topic 4 years ago
I need help with making costumes for the characters. And maybe some assistance with cars. If you can find the shriner's cart model, give me the link immediately.
0 likes
0 replies
Problem with mouse
HeYaSTIC replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Why I can't setup any mouse button in controls, but they should be there by default?
0 likes
2 replies
I dont remember
Lil Boy russel replied to Bill's topic 4 years ago
Sorry but how do I change the character model?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Can You Guys Make Herbie The Love Bug
DomenickRichards made this topic 4 years ago
Well I Want You Guys Check This Link It Will Be Herbie The Love Bug https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Herbie_car.jpg Right Here If You See It Just Tell Me Because I Watched The Love Bug Movie And More So If You Watch It Let Me Know
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Scarface
Andre replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Is anyone working on Scarface the World Is yours on PC ? its the same as simpsons hit n run same engine and same developer.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
The Audi TT
jcilley97 replied to LosCarsChannel's topic 4 years ago
I finally found how to restore the audi tt
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
where can i get the simpsons map?
honkasumi replied to their own topic 4 years ago
hi, new here, im curios to know where i can get the map of the game as an obj for example or other formats
0 likes
3K views
20 replies
Donut Mod 4 will continue?
Fluffy replied to LosCarsChannel's topic 4 years ago
what happened to the donut mod. will be canceled?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies