Forum Mod Bakery Docs
wasps cameras
mazexz replied to Jake15's topic 3 years ago
ive been playing simpsons for 3 hours looking for last wasp camera and i cant find it is there a mod that shows me where it is
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Adding Drivers?
engineergaming replied to TheFunHero's topic 3 years ago
How do I add drivers to cars in the game? I want to make Barney drive the Plow King, Krusty drive the Clown Car and Krusty's Limo, Homer drive Mr. Plow, etc. If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
fixed rocket car mod
codygamer1 made this topic 3 years ago
this mod has a more usable version of the rocket car plus you can get it from the phone booth compiled http://www.mediafire.com/file/x395bupjsvc8tph/rocket_car_mod.lmlm/file decompiled http://www.mediafire.com/file/yibh8j8xgvrfkfb/rocket_car_mod.zip/file video of what to expect + a reveiew https://w
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
how to install lore friendly car pack ?
Kenny Giles replied to BuzzColaTruckfr's topic 3 years ago
( sorry for my english , i'm french )
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Making A Textured Car
Kenny Giles replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 3 years ago
Welcome to this tutorial, im going to show you how to make A textured Car. Its simple, probably easiest way doing it We will need 1 Lucas p3d launcher 2 Pick any car p3d for example i will pick famil_v 3 Paint  (or other painting software) 4 Time First up, Open Lucas p3d launcher then find textures
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
All vehicles crash the mod
Kenny Giles replied to Ale_iwnl's topic 3 years ago
Hello I have a question when I am playing level 3 of donut mod 3 when I enter a car the game crashes I don't know why the same thing happened to me in the original game but with the electaurus car but here with all the cars crashea, can someone help me?
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
my game crashes after i use custom dialog
mazexz replied to engineergaming's topic 3 years ago
my game crash after i use custom dialog example female medic marge female spy lisa female scout bart can someone please fix this my game keeps crasing after i play as marge or lisa
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
team fortess 2 voice lines of all char
Kenny Giles replied to engineergaming's topic 3 years ago
hello i was from team fortess 2 call me engineer i had some like custom dialog heavy and scout bart and homer?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do I make mods work for me?
Kenny Giles replied to Homerdoht's topic 3 years ago
help me I try to activate mods and it does not work for me.
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
How do I activate the "Homer Pack 2" mod?
Kenny Giles replied to Homerdoht's topic 3 years ago
it doesn't let me activate it like the other mods
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
New custom car crashes game
trussive replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi. I'm making a new car, but it crashes when I try to use it in a mission, or level. It has a CON file (copied from the Rocket Car,) P3D with a custom car name & index, phone booth icon, and shop preview. It just doesn't want to work. It could be the model (it's literally just a rip from a 3d Studi
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Direct3DX 9 with Pure3D Editor 4.0.2
Kenny Giles replied to DouglasColvin's topic 3 years ago
No problems on my laptop, but whenever I use my computer at my grandma's house, I get an error saying Direct3DX 9 was not found. Both computers run Windows 10, and they've both been scanned for Windows errors at least once, so I don't think its a problem with the Windows install. They are also both
0 likes
4K views
15 replies
SHAR takes a noticeably long time to launch
Hey, what's up. I don't know exactly when I started experiencing this problem, but it couldn't've been too long ago. The game will launch fine, but I have to spam the Launch button and wait 10 to 15 seconds for the game to appear, unlike the perfect one second, or two at worst launch time. My copy i
0 likes
1 replies
Giving characters voices outside of mission dialogue (RESOLVED)
Hey, what's up. I would ask on Discord, but my internet broke somehow, and Discord just so happened to be one of the only sites I cannot visit until Monday (someone's coming over to fix it on Monday) That aside, how do I give custom characters voices when things happen? (e.g. getting hit by a car, h
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
quelle touche on utilise mod multi-meme les simpson hit et run
Kenny Giles replied to pipoune62's topic 3 years ago
bonjour j'aimerais savoir quelle touche on utilise pour changer de personnage dans le mod multi-meme dans le jeu les simpson hit et run merci de me repondre
0 likes
2K views
2 replies