Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Camera Control non Functioning
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 4 years ago
So I just loaded up SHAR and I cannot workout why my camera control for on foot is not working on my controller or keyboard - mouse is fine, but I like playing SHAR with my controller. It was never a problem for me playing the game before. It works perfectly in car and on the key binding menu for bo
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
batch import textures
Weasel on a Stick replied to cinnnamondust's topic 4 years ago
is it possible to batch import textures into Lucas' Pure3D Editor? I have been using waifu2x to upscale textures, and i find it tedious to update texture files by hand. is there a better way of importing textures in batches that i'm missing out on?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run Midi
MemeLord21 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! I would like to know if there is a MIDI verson of the Simpsons hit and run soundrack. I would like it if there were, This old shanty, Sunday drive, and set to kill. Please coment if you find all the midi files, or the MIDI files listed. Thank you if you
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Game boots to black screen and minimizes
supernintendochalmers replied to their own topic 4 years ago
So basically my game starts up but doesn't go into the game itself. It stays on a black screen and whenever I try to click into the window I immediately get booted out. I've already tried both running as admin and putting on Windows XP SP3 for the compatibility issues. Is there anything else I shoul
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Is there a way to turn off car damage?
Addy replied to Vanilly01's topic 4 years ago
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Game won't let me complete certain missions
Josh / Proddy replied to xanthor__'s topic 4 years ago
Hello community. I've been playing Simpsons Hit and Run for some time now, but recently, when I played a mission like Kwik Cash, Going to The Lu, and Wolves Stole My Pills, the cut-scene before "Mission Complete!" won't appear, and thus I'm unable to complete the mission. When I cancelled the missio
0 likes
1 replies
Language
Josh / Proddy replied to skuie's topic 4 years ago
I've got a french version of the game and was wondering if there is any way to change it to English?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Any tutorials on getting started on making myself a mod?
Addy replied to Vanilly01's topic 4 years ago
I started watching the series by him, but like.... I guess I wanna go for the "more-complex" stuff like making a custom mission. (Custom Mission going by changing homer into someone else and having their own dialogue from the show) Or if I should start small, how do I something like edit the phonebo
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Multi-opponent race error?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi. I maked a multi-opponent race (it's mission, not street race), but when the first opponent reaches the finish line, nothing happens, but the game only detected that first opponent has reach the finish line when all the opponents reach the finish line. How could I this problem be solved? Everythi
0 likes
0 replies
Updating/Fixing 2 mods/plugins....
Vanilly01 made this topic 4 years ago
Ok, I have the CheatKeys mod, and I like NVIDIA Highlights. If I get a H&R it still saves the clip when I "escaped" the H&R even though I didnt.. It was used with CheatKeys
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Enable an Image
Durtvan replied to their own topic 4 years ago
how do you display an image? I've tried everything and it just won't show for me can anyone see the image above?
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Donald Duck
donaldduck123123123420 made this topic 4 years ago
can someone please make a player model as Donald duck from the timeless river? (kingdom hearts 2) (the black and white Donald duck) htanks
0 likes
0 replies
Enable special menu cheat
Adro replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Dumb question and this might of been answered already, but couldn't find it anywhere on the forum. Is there way to enable the all cars cheat that allows you to open up the special menu in the phonebooth when you press F2? Like how you can do it in multiplayer, but can do do it through Lucas's launch
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How can I make traffic cars chase the player during a Mission?
Mr_Donut3000 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I'm trying to make a mission where all of the traffic cars want revenge on the player and try to destroy the player. How do I pull this off? I'm relatively new at modding SHAR. Thanks.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies